Originally Published: September 9, 2012 9:55 p.m.
Hayden Perey, 2, prepares to dig in at the Chino Valley High School FFA annual corn dinner in the Del Rio School cafeteria Saturday, while Josh Christman, a CVHS senior and FFA member, stirs the pot. The dinner serves as a fundraiser for the agriculture education group, and this year the event featured donations of services and raffle prizes from local businesses. Several CVHS students also provided paintings and sculptures attendees could purchase or win.
More like this story
- Chino Valley FFA presents 65th Corn Dinner
- FFA Corn Dinner, 100th birthday for school district set for Sept. 1
- Superintendent's report: Traditions in Chino Valley schools
- Chino Valley's annual celebration features food and fun; Wall-to-wall entertainment marks 15th annual Labor Day weekend celebration
- Head north for Chino Valley Corn Dinner, Territorial Days