Originally Published: October 14, 2012 10:44 p.m.
Server Joyce Armstrong hands Samantha Carlson, dressed in her pajamas, a plate of hash browns and eggs while her granddaughter Rhiannon DeVault-Harrell, 17, looks on. SueAnn's Apple Pan Restaurant hosted the 4th Annual PJ's & Eggs breakfast for dinner benefit Friday evening in downtown Prescott. Patrons donating pajamas for foster children received a free dozen eggs.
The event raised about $800 - and 126 pair of pajamas - for Yavapai County foster children. The Arizona Children Association and Hickman's Family Farms were sponsors of the event.
More like this story
- Restaurants make breakfast for dinner to help foster kids
- 'PJs and Eggs' event raises money for Arizona's Children Association foster care program
- Letter: PJs and Eggs was a sunny-side-up success
- 'PJs and Eggs' to raise money for foster kids
- Bring pajamas for kids - and wear some yourself - at PJs & Eggs event Friday