Originally Published: October 7, 2012 9:26 p.m.
Hickman's Family Farms and SueAnn's Apple Pan celebrate the fourth annual PJs and Eggs on Friday, Oct. 12. The "breakfast for dinner event" will begin at 5 p.m. at SueAnn's Apple Pan, 510 W. Gurley St. in Prescott. The event will benefit Arizona's Children Association foster care programs statewide.
Customers who have breakfast for dinner are invited to wear their pajamas and asked to bring a new pair, any size for kids ages newborn to 18, to be donated to children in the AzCA's foster care programs. In return, each customer will receive a certificate for a free dozen Hickman's eggs. SueAnn's Apple Pan will donate 25 percent of the proceeds from the evening to AzCA as well.
For additional information about PJs and Eggs, visit www.pjsandeggsaz.com or for information about AzCA, visit www.arizonaschildren.org.
More like this story
- Bring pajamas for kids - and wear some yourself - at PJs & Eggs event Friday
- 'PJs and Eggs' event raises money for Arizona's Children Association foster care program
- Wear, donate PJs at participating restaurants on 'World Egg Day'
- 'PJs and Eggs' to raise money for foster kids
- Restaurants make breakfast for dinner to help foster kids