Originally Published: May 12, 2011 9:52 p.m.
Two weeks ago, the Whiskey Off-Road mountain bike event brought us a four-plex of Dutch Holly (top), Sweet Nasty (bottom), El Ten Eleven and headliner The Black Owls (who were an hour late getting on stage, but who's counting?).
This weekend brings another round of whiskey for your ears when the Whiskey Row Marathon invades the plaza on Saturday. Watching the winners cross the finish line is one of the few things worth getting up early for on a Saturday, and we think the music is worth staying for.
More like this story
- Live music lineup for Whiskey Row Marathon
- Forget bikes! Whiskey Off-Road means music festival
- 10th annual Whiskey Off-Road: Event features combo of biking, music, beer gardens
- Whiskey Row Marathon: From the last to cross the finish line to the oldest to a 232nd career marathon
- Whiskey Row Marathon: Prescott man, woman sweep the finish line