Originally Published: June 28, 2011 9:46 p.m.
An arts & crafts fair at the Yavapai County Courthouse Plaza on July 16 and 17 is seeking exhibitors.
The fair will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. that weekend and will showcase handcrafted creations, said Eric Kriwer, spokesman for the Prescott Fire Department.
The show is sponsored by the Prescott Area Fire Training Group, Williamson Valley, Central Yavapai, Chino Valley, Groom Creek, and Mayer fire districts and Yavapai College, Kriwer said.
Proceeds from the event will be used to provide inter-agency training for firefighters in the Prescott Basin.
Show information and applications are available by calling Prescott Fire at 777-1710, the Williamson Valley Fire District at 717-2304, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Arts, crafts show seeks vendors for July 21-22
- 25th annual Friends of Williamson Valley Fire Department Arts & Crafts Show is July 16-17
- Annual Arts and Crafts Show benefits Williamson Valley-Bagdad Fire District July 29-30
- Photo: Walker/WV fire depts.' 20th annual arts and crafts fair
- Williamson Valley Fire District Arts & Crafts Show continues today