Originally Published: June 15, 2011 7:59 p.m.
Alta Vista Retirement Community has named Maggie Greenwood as executive director for the soon-to-open Alta Vista Retirement Community in Prescott.
Originally moving to Prescott to be part of the Prescott Gateway Mall grand opening team in 2001, Greenwood remained with the mall through 2007 and quickly became an active resident in the community. In 2006, Greenwood was awarded the Arizona Governor's Award for community service for her work in Yavapai County. Civic boards Greenwood continues to serve include Yavapai Silent Witness, Salvation Army and City of Prescott Acker Trust.
Greenwood brings 25 years of marketing and community relations experience to the Alta Vista Retirement Community.
With 132 apartment homes and 360-degree views, Alta Vista is a resort-style community that enriches the lives of seniors through continuing personalized services.
More like this story
- Construction moving along at new retirement community
- Letter: Store owner shows spirit of the season
- An active, worry-free life: Seniors embrace lifestyle opportunities afforded by retirement communities
- Letter: Spirit remains despite strong high winds
- THE GOOD PATIENT: What is the Alta Vista retirement community like?