Originally Published: July 18, 2011 11:48 a.m.
People had a great time July 16, 2011 at the Second Annual Luau at the Old Firehouse Plaza in downtown Prescott. Staff Photographer Matt Hinshaw was there to photograph you and your friends having fun at the all-day party.
More like this story
- Luau featuring Hawaiian food, music, volleyball, kids' crafts benefits local people in need
- Downtown luau aids charities; next year's planning under way
- Luau at the Old Firehouse: Beach-themed event pulls in crowds, dollars for charity
- Arizona's boss beach party: Labor Day Luau at the Firehouse Plaza is becoming 'da kine, bra'
- Photos: Luau brings island vibe to Prescott