Originally Published: July 10, 2011 9:11 p.m.
Tender Hearts Senior Care announced it has completed and received its Home Care Pulse Certification. A certification program dedicated to the measurement of client and employee satisfaction scores, Tender Hearts is now officially certified in home care quality, and is the first in-home care agency in Northern Arizona to receive this award.
The Home Care Pulse Certification requires an agency to be reviewed monthly and includes the evaluation of areas such as loyalty, benchmarking improvements, client and employee interviews, caregiver performance, caregiver morale, agency incentives and caregiver rewards to name a few.
More like this story
- New bill related to in-home care protocols to protect seniors goes into effect
- Names in the News: Jersey Lilly’s gets back old friend
- Senior Care owners attribute success to a higher power
- Prescott couple's caregiving business earns statewide awards
- THE GOOD PATIENT: How do agencies that provide in-home services screen, supervise employees?