HUSD's B Bonds, tax rate update set for discussion
The Humboldt Unified School District Governing Board will hear from Mike LaValle, with Stone and Youngberg, LLC, on the district's bond funds at the board meeting Tuesday, April 12, at 6:30 p.m. at Glassford Hill Middle School.
LaValle will present an update on the secondary assessed valuation and tax rates that affect the district.
Dr. Ray Polvani will present an update on Mountain Institute, Joint Technology Education District; and HUSD Nutritionist Tami Hitt-Wyant will speak on the Wellness Committee report.
Other items for possible action include:
* Second readings on finance, school community relations, and education agency relations policies.
* A proposed 3-year district calendar.
* Elimination of certified and classified positions.
* Approval of administrative contracts.
* New graduation requirements.