Originally Published: September 13, 2010 9:45 p.m.
The Arizona Chapter of American Parkinson Disease Association in conjunction with Prescott Parkinson Support Group presents Maria Cristina Ospina, MD., neurologist and movement disorder specialist from 10 a.m. to noon Friday, Sept. 24 at the Adult Center of Prescott, 1280 E. Rosser St.
Dr. Ospina will answer questions on Parkinson's disease. The program is free to the public. For additional information, call Kay Bolander at 778-2242, Alan Richardson at 442-1380 or Tom Viviano at the Arizona Chapter of APDA at 602-839-3542.
More like this story
- Free Parkinson support group seminar is Nov. 15
- Parkinson's seminar to discuss DBS treatment
- Parkinson’s disease conference scheduled on Friday
- LIVE IT UP! August 20 at a free event in Prescott for people with Parkinson Disease and those who care about them
- Letter: Feature doctors should update info