Originally Published: November 20, 2010 9:45 p.m.
Paramedics took two people to the hospital with minor to moderate injuries after a two-vehicle T-bone accident on westbound Highway 69 at Ramada Drive in Diamond Valley between Prescott Valley and Prescott early Saturday afternoon.
Central Yavapai Fire District Battalion Chief Jeff Polacek said Life Line Ambulance paramedics rushed the injured persons to Yavapai Regional Medical Center in PV for treatment.
The wreck closed a westbound lane on the highway from 12:01-12:35 p.m. so that firefighters from Prescott Fire and Central Yavapai Fire, as well as officers with the Department of Public Safety, could tend to the scene.
DPS officials said traffic slowed for only about a half an hour near the intersection of Highway 69 and Ramada. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
More like this story
- Police Report: Woman sustains severe injury in head-on collision
- Four suffer injuries in 2-vehicle collision on 89A and Robert Road
- Police Report: Accident in Viewpoint seriously injures pedestrian
- Four-vehicle crash sends pair to hospitals with life-threatening injuries
- Minor injuries, traffic tie-ups result after 2 PV accidents