Originally Published: November 14, 2010 9:57 p.m.
PRESCOTT - The results of the Nov. 2 city proposition election will be under review this week by the Prescott City Council.
The council will conduct a special meeting at 2 p.m. Tuesday, at Prescott City Hall, 201 S. Cortez St. The only action item on the agenda is the consideration of the official canvass of the special city election on Nov. 2, in which voters approved eight amendments to the City Charter.
Normally, the City Council takes off the third Tuesday of the month, or schedules a workshop that day. But City Clerk Elizabeth Burke said this week's special meeting was necessary to deal with the canvassing of the city ballot.
More like this story
- $17M contract for 89A/Side Road Interchange tops council slate
- Mural, budget, charter amendments top Prescott Council agenda Tuesday
- Lopas' resignation, fire department budget up for Prescott Council review
- Prescott primary results up for approval by council
- Prescott Council considers 25 ballot questions for November election