Originally Published: March 28, 2010 10:50 p.m.
CROWN KING - Supervisor Tom Thurman and representatives from the Yavapai County Public Works and Development Services invite Crown King residents to a community meeting to address community concerns.
The meeting, at the Crown King Fire Station, is scheduled at 10 a.m. on April 10.
More like this story
- Town Hall in Yarnell with Supervisor Rowle Simmons
- Yavapai County Board of Supervisors attend 13th annual Legislative Summit
- Workshops to focus on sustainable recreation in national forest areas
- Dist. 2 Supervisor Thurman presents alternative to county redistricting Map A
- Verde Valley helps push assessor out of office<BR>69 corridor helps oust supervisor