Days Past: A brief history of health care in Prescott: Part II

Dr. John W. Flinn and wife Margaret, pictured here in the <br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->Sharlot Hall Museum/Courtesy photo<br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->1920s, came to Prescott in 1902 and opened a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients at West Gurley and South Willow Streets. The cover of his business brochure is shown at right, as well as a page from the brochure showing a patient on a sun porch, the primary treatment for TB being sunshine and rest.<br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->

Dr. John W. Flinn and wife Margaret, pictured here in the <br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->Sharlot Hall Museum/Courtesy photo<br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->1920s, came to Prescott in 1902 and opened a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients at West Gurley and South Willow Streets. The cover of his business brochure is shown at right, as well as a page from the brochure showing a patient on a sun porch, the primary treatment for TB being sunshine and rest.<br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->

To view this content you must be logged in as a subscriber.
Already have a digital account? Log in here
4 WEEKS
$7

UNLIMITED

DIGITAL ACCESS

4 WEEKS

1 YEAR
$84

UNLIMITED

DIGITAL ACCESS

FOR 12 MONTHS

DAY PASS
$2.99

UNLIMITED

DIGITAL ACCESS

FOR 24 HOURS

Plans include full website access, e-Edition and exclusive online extras.
Print and Digital combo plans also available.
ALREADY A PRINT SUBSCRIBER?
dcourier subscribe logo
Donate Report a Typo Contact
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event