Originally Published: September 16, 2009 12:30 p.m.
CVRnews.com video produced by Salina Sialega and David McAtee
>You may need Adobe Flash player to view this video. Click here for free download.
>Click here for additional video support
Video length 2 minutes,8 seconds
Despite rain before and after the parade Sept. 5 for Chino Valley's First Territorial Capital Days, both parade participants and parade watchers found it to be an adventure - hence the parade's theme "High Plains Adventure." The parade adventure included everything from a "ghost rider" on a bicycle built for two, a couple of mini horses, a Jeep with lips and eyelashes and much more.
NOTE: Please be patient, as video may take a few minutes to load depending on your computer's connection speed.
More like this story
- Horse events return to Territorial Days
- Territorial parade celebrates 22nd year in Chino Valley
- <I>Celebrate! Chino Valley style</I><BR>Territorial Days recalls state's first capital
- Chino Valley taps Perkinses as parade grand marshals
- Arizona's FIRST capital: First Territorial Capital Days celebrates its 21st year in Chino Valley