Originally Published: November 16, 2009 10:14 p.m.
The Prescott Valley Police Department asks anyone with information about a string of vehicle burglaries in the Quailwood subdivision to please contact them.
Over the past few months, someone has been taking small electronic items, CDs and money from unlocked cars in that subdivision, said Sgt. Brandon Bonney, public information officer and crisis negotiations supervisor with the PVPD.
Police collected some physical evidence, but do not have any strong leads or suspects at this time, Bonney said.
Any one with information is asked to call (928) 772-5142 or (928) 772-5166, or call Silent Witness at 800-932-3232.
Police ask citizens to remember to lock their vehicle doors at night, and to report any suspicious activities in their neighborhoods to the police immediately.
More like this story
- Police say teen admitted to 200 vehicle burglaries
- Prescott Valley police seek information on suspects in multiple vehicle thefts
- Fingerprint points to suspect in 2007 church burglary
- Prescott Valley police seek burglary suspects
- Police detain man, teen in connection with multiple vehicle burglaries