Originally Published: February 14, 2009 10:58 p.m.
Paramedics took three people to Yavapai Regional Medical Center East with minor injuries after a two-vehicle T-bone accident Saturday afternoon on Highway 69 north of Kachina Place in Dewey-Humboldt.
Central Yavapai Fire District Battalion Chief Davin Vanatta said the accident happened at 1:30 p.m. and caused a 45-minute delay on 69, shutting down two lanes in each direction.
Also on Saturday, at 4:08 p.m., Prescott Valley police Sgt. Robert Brown said two people went to YRMC East with non-life-threatening injuries after a four-car rear-end collision at the intersection of 69 and Valley View Drive in PV.
"The traffic was diverted off the highway eastbound for approximately 15 to 20 minutes," Brown said.
More like this story
- Wreck on Highway 69 causes minor injuries
- Two multi-vehicle accidents on Highway 69 send 3 to hospitals
- Four-vehicle crash sends pair to hospitals with life-threatening injuries
- One driver seriously hurt in 2-vehicle wreck at Hwy. 69-169 intersection
- Man suffers serious injuries in motorcycle accident on Hwy. 169