Originally Published: August 15, 2009 10 p.m.
The Prescott Regulators & Their Shady Ladies, Inc. want to thank Mayor Jack Wilson and Councilman Bob Bell, their generous community sponsors, and the many residents and visitors who supported their fourth annual Shootout on Whiskey Row July 25-26.
The donations this event generated will benefit Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, dedicated to the preservation of the Old West, the Prescott Regulators & Their Shady Ladies, Inc. raise money in support of local charities and non-profit service organizations.
They invite everyone to support their future events, which this year will benefit Sharlot Hall Museum. For further information visit www.prescottregulators.org.
Gene and Mary Manzer
More like this story
- 'Shootout on Whiskey Row' returns to downtown Prescott for fourth year this weekend
- Mayor declares Prescott Regulators Official Old West Ambassadors of Prescott
- Letter: Prescott Regulators support your rights
- Celebrating the cowboy: 'Shootout' honors Old West lifestyle
- History meets legend at 12th annual Whiskey Row Shootout