Originally Published: June 3, 2008 10:59 p.m.
Past Chaplain Barbara Dodge performs the installation ceremony of the 2008-2010 executive board for the General George Crook Chapter of the NSDAR. From left to right, Joyce Wilson, Treasurer; Jamie Mullins, Secretary; Sue Irwin, Regent; Sandee Hanahan, vice-Regent; Joanne Nicholson, Chaplain and Jean Albert, Registrar. Barbara Guscott, Librarian and Linnea Attenson, Historian were unable to attend.
The chapter does not meet during the summer. The first meeting of the new term will be Sept. 15 at 11:30 a.m. at Pete's Family Restaurant. For more information, call Sue Irwin at 778-0438 or Jean Albert at 708-0693.
More like this story
- New officers for General George Crook Chapter NSDAR
- New board of officers installed for National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- Real estate agent inducted into the Daughters of the American Revolution
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution hosts fundraiser for Sharlot Hall
- Mayflower Descendants get together