Originally Published: December 22, 2008 10:37 p.m.
The students in Kim Dillon's second-grade class and members of the Lincoln Elementary School Student Council delivered more than 2,000 non-perishable food items to the Open Door Shelter on Friday morning.
More like this story
- Lincoln School students donate more than 2,000 items to food pantry
- Students donate 10,000 cans of food to Open Door, Yavapai Food Bank
- Mayer Elementary drive brings in 1,000 cans of food for area families in need
- Photo: Mayer students gather food for drive
- Lincoln 2nd graders sending DVDs to soldiers in Iraq