Originally Published: October 4, 2006 7:24 p.m.
On Oct. 4, the Prescott Daily Courier launched its new Web site, www.courieraz.com.
Print subscribers have free access to the Web site, which includes the entire newspaper and other newsworthy content that includes Associated Press video news.
Print subscribers will need their Daily Courier subscription number to access the new site. This information is on your monthly bill and also available at 772-1212, on Mondays through Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The newspaper will start selling online subscriptions to non-print subscribers on Nov. 1.
Check out the new site by clicking on the link below!
More like this story
- Review website going to subscription-based access July 17
- Courier converting its website to subscription-based access July 17
- Wiederaenders: We’re here to answer your website access questions
- Partnership with Prescott Realtors association provides home search mapping Web Site
- Daily Courier to offer Washington Post digital content free to subscribers