Originally Published: May 31, 2004 7 a.m.
PRESCOTT – With his program in search of an unthinkable 16th straight Arizona Conference championship, Yavapai College soccer coach Mike Pantalione felt inspired this off-season by the exploits of Jake and Elwood in the movie The Blues Brothers.
Only, it was time to rebuild a title-contending team – not a fabulously entertaining band.
More like this story
- <I>Entering a new era</I><BR>New faces on campus for ERAU soccer programs
- <I>Old vs. New</I><BR>Yavapai soccer opens its new season<BR>against an old foe in exhibition game
- West District soccer title, all-time record at stake Saturday
- Yavapai College Soccer: Trio of Roughriders named the NJCAA Soccer Hall of Fame
- National coaches association honors Yavapai College soccer's Pantalione