Originally Published: May 30, 2004 7 a.m.
PRESCOTT – "Take Me Home" has a double meaning for a new resale store opening Monday in Prescott.
The message applies not only to the array of quality household items, collectibles, and clothing that the store will offer, but it also ties in with the abandoned and lost animals that the new business will benefit.
More like this story
- <I>The second time around</I><BR>Resale attire gets a fresh look
- Need2Know: Four new tenants coming to Gateway Mall; Uma’s Haven Resale Store benefits animal shelter; and Prescott DermaLiftClinic celebrates third anniversary
- Growing kids don't have to shrink bank account
- <font size="3">To the rescue</font><BR>Pet-friendly nonprofit benefits animals
- Smartgirls Resale in Prescott Valley to donate portion of Saturday sales to Blue Star Mothers