Originally Published: March 13, 2004 7 a.m.
PRESCOTT – A business owner here is expanding by doing more "Foote" or legwork in processing vehicle title and registration paperwork for the public.
Ken Foote, owner of Footework Auto License and Title Service, said he opened a full-service office for individual customers. Footework has handled some individual accounts over the past few years, but auto dealers and other large commercial customers have accounted for most of the business.
More like this story
- Need2Know: FooteWork celebrating 20 years; Sam’s has not sold; Golden Nugget rentals holds open house; Northern Arizona Pain Institute offers new treatment
- Business accelerates auto license, title process
- Q & A: They do the work, the customer gets the title
- Local tag and title businesses to now issue driver's licenses
- The third party's battle to issue driver's licenses