Originally Published: January 1, 2004 7 p.m.
PRESCOTT – She's just the person to keep everything from catering contracts to bride and groom arrival times straight, to ask all the right questions and to keep everyone on the same page. She's a self-described benevolent dictator when it comes to her specialty – planning weddings and other special events.
Hazel Bowman of Celebrations By Bowman has planned events for more than 20 years, and she knows what she's doing. That, she said, is the reason people should hire wedding consultants when they're making the plans for the big day.
More like this story
- BEHIND THE VEIL: Prescott bridal event marks the union of betrothed couples with wedding specialists
- Wedding day disasters: What to watch out for
- The wedding planner: Daughter's special day opened her eyes
- ALL-COURIER VOLLEYBALL: Prescott coach Bowman's strength on, off court shines through
- Virtual assistants carve out niche in digital world