Originally Published: January 10, 2003 3 p.m.
PRESCOTT VALLEY – Only moments after Yavapai County Superintendent of Schools Paul Street swore board members Victoria Bentz, Gary Marks and Boyce Macdonald into office Tuesday night at the Humboldt Unified School District (HUSD) meeting, the board selected Macdonald as the new board president and Bentz as vice president.
"I want you all to know we are there to help you and we are there to support you," Roger Short, interim superintendent of the district, said after the ceremony.
More like this story
- After 'perfect storm,' HUSD board approves new budget
- Bentz new HUSD president<BR><I>Board OKs curriculum action plan</I>
- Wanted: new superintendent<BR>HUSD board gears up for search
- Humboldt Unified School District<BR>Bentz, Marks win in five-way school board race
- Candidates for HUSD board share views