Originally Published: September 1, 2002 10 a.m.
PRESCOTT – The day that 11-year-old Cortland Craft turned 3, his many talents began to blossom, and he will be using one of those talents as a featured extra in an upcoming independent film.
The movie, which they will either call "Saguaro Ranch Summer" or "Arizona Summer," is filming in Phoenix and Prescott, and many local residents are playing small parts in the production. Craft will be a "featured" extra.
More like this story
- <I>Hangin' with Cortland</I><BR>Prescott pre-teen is 'different from other kids'
- Prescott Film Festival: 'Second Thoughts' gets a second look for humor, warmth
- 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' will frighten at Yavapai College on Halloween
- Arizona-made film to premiere at Elks Theatre in downtown Prescott
- Film festival continues with local productions