Originally Published: June 28, 2002 6:15 p.m.
PRESCOTT VALLEY – The town's latest apartment complex broke ground Tuesday on its 26-acre site at the base of Glassford Hill.
Scottsdale-based developers Dick Lund and Steve Buchanan teamed up to build their Glassford Hill Terrace apartments, which have been more than two years in the making.
More like this story
- California investment firm pays $47,350,000 for The Terraces at Glassford Hill in Prescott Valley
- Wildfire threatens large apartment complex in Prescott Valley
- PV apartments expanding with 68 units
- Prescott Valley apartment complex expanding by 68 units
- <I>Living with resort-style amenities</I><BR>Prescott Valley's newest complex<BR>begins renting