Master Gardener: Winter Gardening
- When: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Virtual
- Cost: Free
- Website: Visit
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Community
Prescott Valley Public Library will be hosting the free pre-recorded presentation of Master Gardener: Winter Gardening with presenter Kathy Watts.
• Learn about growing greens and vegetables during the cooler winter months.
• Discuss topics such as plant selection, location, and tools and resources for protection from the elements.
• Learn methods for improving and protecting your soil, since winter is the time to plan, prep and prune for the next season.
• Discuss growing micro greens indoors so that you can enjoy fresh greens all winter long and starting new plants for spring.
Registration is required at pvlib.net>attend>classes & programs.