This contest entry form has been closed. (Deadline was noon Wednesday, Dec. 12.)
Click here to see holiday lights map with submitted contest entries
COURIER CARES CHRISTMAS LIGHTING CONTEST RULES
• No purchase is necessary. You need not be a Daily Courier print or online subscriber to enter.
• The submitting party must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Yavapai County, Arizona.
• Western News&Info Inc. employees, Prescott News Network employees, independent contract carriers for WNI and PNN, and all their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
• This contest is for homes in the quad-city area, not businesses. Only homes will be eligible for voting; however, the Courier will place the businesses on the map of displays for viewing.
• By submitting a contest photo you grant publishing rights to Prescott News Network and agree to the photo release terms below. No professional photos will be allowed. The submitting party must be the copyright holder of the photograph.
• We will not accept any digitally altered images (heavily modified images, text, etc.). No business logos or signs in the background please. We also will not accept photos that include people; displays only.
• Entries must be a jpeg, eps, png or tiff digital photo; no paper photocopies please. PNN will not be responsible for late or misdirected voicemail messages, or for online entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received because of technical malfunction of computer hardware or software, networks, transmission lines or servers.
• All photographic images and written materials in The Daily Courier and dCourier.com cannot be reproduced without prior written consent from Prescott News Network.
• Reasonable facsimiles of the online entry form will be accepted along with a disposable CD containing the digital photo file; CDs will not be returned.
You may enter at:
- The Daily Courier, 8307 E. Highway 69, Suite B, Prescott Valley, AZ.
• Entries must be received by noon Dec. 12, 2018. Phone number must be present on entry form to win.
• Readers of dCourier.com will choose only one winner for each of the three cash prizes – First place ($1,500), Second place ($1,000) and Third place ($500).
• Voting will begin at noon Dec. 13, 2018.
• The placings, which will be determined by the website voting, will be final. The software will allow only one vote per unique IP address.
• Offer void where prohibited by law.
• Voting will end at noon Dec. 20, 2018.
• PNN will notify winners by phone and announce them in The Daily Courier and on dCourier.com. The Daily Courier will photograph and feature the winners.
Photo Release: By submitting photographs or other creative works for this contest through dCourier.com or using the printed form you are granting Prescott News Network and The Daily Courier a nonexclusive license to publish, copy and distribute that submitted content. You grant Prescott News Network and The Daily Courier permission to publish and republish your submitted content without restriction, in all formats and media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to all electronic rights.
For more information, call Senior News Editor Tim Wiederaenders at 928-445-3333, ext. 2032 or email email@example.com.