Larry Fitzgerald has signed a contract to return to the Arizona Cardinals for a 15th season, if he decides to play at all.
Roger Penske has no room in his Indianapolis 500 lineup for Danica Patrick.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. got the best retirement gift he could have asked for when William Byron won the Xfinity Series championship for JR Motorsports on Saturday, one day before Earnhardt's final race as a full-time driver.
Anthony Duclair gave the lowly Arizona Coyotes another two points.
Alec Peters leads scorers with 25 points, 15 rebounds
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — Northern Arizona forward Alec Peters recorded his second career double-double and powered the Suns to a 114-105 win at the Salt Lake City Stars on Saturday night.
LOS ANGELES — Devin Booker hit six 3-pointers while scoring 33 points, and the Phoenix Suns beat the Los Angeles Lakers for the first time in three tries this season, 122-113 on Friday night.
HOMESTEAD, Fla. — She started in go-karts when she was 10, and was a national champion two years later. By the time Danica Patrick turned 16, she was on her own in Europe, pursuing a racing career.
TEMPE — Blaine Gabbert will get his first start for the Arizona Cardinals when they play the Texans in Houston on Sunday.
Arizona rallies, scoring five goals in a game for first time this year
Montreal coach Claude Julien called the Canadiens’ loss to the lowly Arizona Coyotes “embarrassing.”
The NFL’s final international game this season features the back-on-target Patriots and the disappointing Raiders on Sunday.
Goldschmidt finishes third in NL voting
NEW YORK — Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros have grown together, enduring an arduous rebuild and coming out the other side among baseball’s best.
PITTSBURGH — Ben Roethlisberger threw for 299 yards and four touchdowns, three to Antonio Brown, and the Pittsburgh Steelers pulled away from the Tennessee Titans in a 40-17 victory on Thursday night.
Missed backcourt violation potentially costs Suns the game
For all the possessions during a typical NBA Gatorade League game on any given night, it can be difficult to point out one exact moment and blame a loss on it.
Mad Max coasts to 3rd career Cy Young with 27 of 30 first-place votes
Max Scherzer heard his name and thrust his arms in the air, shouting and smiling big before turning to kiss his wife.
FRISCO, Texas — Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is ending his legal fight with five games remaining on a six-game suspension over alleged domestic violence.
PHOENIX — A knee injury to quarterback Drew Stanton could clear the way for Blaine Gabbert to make his debut for the Arizona Cardinals.
ORLANDO, Fla. — The WNBA once again leads all professional sports leagues in hiring women and minorities for coaching and front-office positions.
Former NBA 1st-round pick Bennett records double-double in loss
Alec Peters scored 34 points on eight 3-pointers, Anthony Bennett recorded his first double-double of the season, but the Northern Arizona Suns shot just 41 percent from the field and committed 21 turnovers in a 128-127 loss to Rio Grande Valley on Tuesday night.
Hellebuyck’s 32 saves lead Winnipeg over Arizona
WINNIPEG, Manitoba — Connor Hellebuyck made 32 saves and the Winnipeg Jets defeated Arizona 4-1 on Tuesday night for their second victory over the struggling Coyotes in four days.
GLENDALE — The Arizona Coyotes have traded goalie Louis Domingue to the Tampa Bay Lightning for forward Tye McGinn and goalie Michael Leighton.
PHOENIX — Jordan Clarkson scored a season-high 25 points and the Los Angeles Lakers pulled away late to beat the Phoenix Suns 100-93 on Monday night.
The only major question was whether it would be unanimous — and it was.
ORLANDO, Fla. — For sale: 28-year-old chiseled slugger who led the major leagues with 59 home runs, the most in 16 years.
BEREA, Ohio — Hue Jackson might want to borrow DeShone Kizer’s flak jacket.
ATLANTA — Adrian Clayborn set an Atlanta record with six sacks, Matt Ryan threw a pair of short touchdown passes and the Atlanta Falcons romped to a 27-7 victory over Dallas.
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Oops, county considers buying three lots where developer accidentally put a road
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- NAU professor indicted for stalking student, firefighters
- Need2Know: New wine tasting venue in Prescott; Acupuncture Center of Prescott moves
- Tips for living with coyotes; rule No. 1 - Don’t feed them
- Prescott considered one of America’s best small towns for Christmas
- New book chronicles Yarnell Fire tragedy ground zero
- Body recovered at Grand Canyon may be missing Utah man
- Yavapai College providing free tuition to those with GEDs
- Police Update: Body found near Mayer, but teacher killed in Williams
- Diesel tanker collision on I-17 turns fatal
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Intoxicated Prescott Valley man invades home; occupant goes to hospital
- Highway 89A traffic will exceed 69 soon, say experts
- Editorial: 'Banning the box' in Arizona is the right move
- Prescott’s diminishing ‘general pool’ of water
- 2001 Prescott plane crash killed 2, changed lives of 2 survivors forever
- Mogollon Monster has been seen in Grand Canyon area and as far south as Prescott Valley?
- Murdered Arizona teacher stabbed ‘multiple times’ according to medical examiner