Apaches win 6th title in past 9 years under coach Clements
Go ahead. You can say it now. Tyler Junior College’s men’s soccer program from Tyler, Texas, has reached dynasty status.
Larry Fitzgerald has signed a contract to return to the Arizona Cardinals for a 15th season, if he decides to play at all.
Coach: ‘Our guys were laser-focused, dialed-in’
Making a bowl game isn’t the ultimate goal for Arizona State, but it’s an important accomplishment for recruiting and players have become accustomed to the postseason, coach Todd Graham said.
Roger Penske has no room in his Indianapolis 500 lineup for Danica Patrick.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. got the best retirement gift he could have asked for when William Byron won the Xfinity Series championship for JR Motorsports on Saturday, one day before Earnhardt's final race as a full-time driver.
Anthony Duclair gave the lowly Arizona Coyotes another two points.
Jay Green ran in three touchdowns, Patrick Tyler carried in two more and Southern Utah clinched the Big Sky Conference title with a 48-20 win over Northern Arizona on Saturday.
Royce Freeman ran for four touchdowns and Oregon got a boost from the return of starting quarterback Justin Herbert for a 48-28 victory over Arizona on Saturday night.
Embry-Riddle advances to 2nd round of nationals for 1st time
Trailing 1-0 midway through the second half, Riley Martinson’s fancy footwork was too much for the University of Science & Arts’ defense to handle as she scored back-to-back goals for the Embry-Riddle women’s soccer team in a 3-1 win Saturday night.
Alec Peters leads scorers with 25 points, 15 rebounds
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — Northern Arizona forward Alec Peters recorded his second career double-double and powered the Suns to a 114-105 win at the Salt Lake City Stars on Saturday night.
Yoder records 14 kills, leads Embry-Riddle to 1st nationals victory
Reigning Cal-Pac Player of the Year Jalin Yoder had 14 kills and 14 digs, Audrey Baldwin added 46 assists and the Embry-Riddle volleyball team won the program’s first national tournament match with a 3-1 victory over the University of Mobile on Saturday night.
The older guard may have officially passed the baton to the newer guard on a chilly, overcast Friday afternoon at Mountain Valley Park as Yavapai College’s soccer team succumbed to Tyler Junior College of Texas in the NJCAA national semifinals.
Prescott siblings Grant and Gloria Sanders took home a bronze medal in the youth division (ages 11-18) at the 2017 USAPA Pickleball National Tournament in Casa Grande on Nov. 14.
Former standout Prescott cross-country runner Makennah Mills signed her national letter of intent Wednesday to run indoor and outdoor track and field for NCAA Division I Charleston Southern University out of the Big South Conference.
LOS ANGELES — Devin Booker hit six 3-pointers while scoring 33 points, and the Phoenix Suns beat the Los Angeles Lakers for the first time in three tries this season, 122-113 on Friday night.
TEMPE — The results of Romello White's first two college basketball games have surprised even him.
EUGENE, Ore. — Quarterback Justin Herbert appears poised to return from a broken collarbone but so far there’s no definitive word from Oregon.
CORVALLIS, Ore. — Arizona State coach Todd Graham said he isn’t necessarily feeling end-of-season pressure to get bowl eligible, but he’d like for his seniors to go out with a postseason.
HOMESTEAD, Fla. — She started in go-karts when she was 10, and was a national champion two years later. By the time Danica Patrick turned 16, she was on her own in Europe, pursuing a racing career.
TEMPE — Blaine Gabbert will get his first start for the Arizona Cardinals when they play the Texans in Houston on Sunday.
Arizona rallies, scoring five goals in a game for first time this year
Montreal coach Claude Julien called the Canadiens’ loss to the lowly Arizona Coyotes “embarrassing.”
The NFL’s final international game this season features the back-on-target Patriots and the disappointing Raiders on Sunday.
TAMPA, Fla. — No. 23 South Florida can finally look ahead to a much-anticipated showdown with No. 14 UCF.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Behind a balanced effort and six double-figure scorers, No. 8 Florida dominated the visiting North Florida Ospreys 108-68 on Thursday night.
TUCSON — Allonzo Trier made eight of nine shots, including all three 3-point attempts, for 28 points and No. 3 Arizona coasted to its third straight victory, 91-59 over Cal State-Bakersfield on Thursday night.
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Oops, county considers buying three lots where developer accidentally put a road
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- NAU professor indicted for stalking student, firefighters
- Mountain lions, bobcats share neighborhood
- Prescott considered one of America’s best small towns for Christmas
- Need2Know: New wine tasting venue in Prescott; Acupuncture Center of Prescott moves
- Tips for living with coyotes; rule No. 1 - Don’t feed them
- New book chronicles Yarnell Fire tragedy ground zero
- Yavapai College providing free tuition to those with GEDs
- Police Update: Body found near Mayer, but teacher killed in Williams
- Diesel tanker collision on I-17 turns fatal
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Intoxicated Prescott Valley man invades home; occupant goes to hospital
- Editorial: 'Banning the box' in Arizona is the right move
- Prescott’s diminishing ‘general pool’ of water
- Highway 89A traffic will exceed 69 soon, say experts
- 2001 Prescott plane crash killed 2, changed lives of 2 survivors forever
- Mogollon Monster has been seen in Grand Canyon area and as far south as Prescott Valley?
- Murdered Arizona teacher stabbed ‘multiple times’ according to medical examiner