On behalf of Horses with Heart, we wish to express our appreciation to the Chino Valley Area Chamber of Commerce for organizing the recent Sequins & Saddles event held in Chino Valley to benefit Chino Valley students and the Horses with Heart Veterans Program.
I have lived in the Prescott area for over 20 years. Prior to that I was in Goodyear, Arizona, for 10 years.
Tuesday I was on my way from Thumb Butte to Taylor Hicks School to pick up my daughter. Along the way, I passed the intersection of Gail Gardner and Fair Street.
In the Oct. 24 edition you reported survey findings that in a given scenario a majority of respondents were in favor of killing non-co
Lack of water is a very serious concern, but, unfortunately, lack of water doesn’t give us a visual until we run out.
Regarding - US considers higher entry fees at 17 popular national parks Let’s see, Congress started parks in 1872, here we are 145 years later
We watched the interview of Rep. Paul Gosar on Vice News and believe Paul owes George Soros a personal apology.
This is an answer to the editorial, “On polio and pulling together,” that appeared in both the Courier and Tribune on Oct. 25.
Prescott pumps all of its water from wells north of Chino Valley and near the Prescott airport.
Thanks, Mike Payson (Oct. 20 letter, “Election facts”), for your cogent response.
The front-page story, “Analysts predict state budget short $104M to $200M,” should not surprise anyone who has lived in Arizona, Kansas or Wisconsin.
Here is my question for the NFL players who kneel every weekend rather than pay respect to the National Anthem and our flag: What is your goal?
I wonder how many of your readers have noticed the current state of our national economy: stocks, employment numbers, household income, GDP, jobs and consumer confidence among others, are positive, some at record highs.
We know who the perpetrator was, but do we know if any other entities are complicit?
Much has been said about the divisiveness of Donald Trump and how he is tearing America apart.
Letter re: Taking a Knee ... I would like to respond to rants & raves in the following verbiage ... I would like to give a thousand shout outs to Jeff Walker’s letter to the editor “Taking a Knee”… God bless America!
I read with interest your article on the Prescott noise ordinance and dealing with loud music downtown.
Corporation Commissioner Bob Burns is the only commissioner to deeply challenge APS and the only commissioner to vote against the new rate increase in a 4-1 vote.
Mr. Trump, you are a great negotiator and have incredible business sense at a level that can discern and compete with world business.
Ever wonder about advertisements peddling memory loss reversal?
Maybe Steve Garfield could offer a room to a veteran in need of housing?
Today, Wednesday, Oct. 18, my car broke down on Highway 69 just before the intersection of Gateway Boulevard.
It is with great sadness I announce that a big tree located just east of the Courthouse.
When deciding where to spend our retirement we chose the Prescott area, “America’s Hometown!”
I did some calculations to see which taxpayers would benefit under Trump’s tax plan.
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Mountain lions, bobcats share neighborhood
- Oops, county considers buying three lots where developer accidentally put a road
- NAU professor indicted for stalking student, firefighters
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- Prescott considered one of America’s best small towns for Christmas
- Tips for living with coyotes; rule No. 1 - Don’t feed them
- Yavapai College providing free tuition to those with GEDs
- New book chronicles Yarnell Fire tragedy ground zero
- Body recovered at Grand Canyon may be missing Utah man
- Police Update: Body found near Mayer, but teacher killed in Williams
- Diesel tanker collision on I-17 turns fatal
- Intoxicated Prescott Valley man invades home; occupant goes to hospital
- Highway 89A traffic will exceed 69 soon, say experts
- Two arrested in auto burglaries, police say lock your car doors
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Mogollon Monster has been seen in Grand Canyon area and as far south as Prescott Valley?
- Monday morning crash fatally injures 63-year-old Chino Valley woman
- 10 patients assessed after I-17 wrecks
- Editorial: 'Banning the box' in Arizona is the right move