Editorial cartoon: Oct. 22, 2016
A trail leading to the ridge overlooking the site of the Granite Mountain Hotshots tragedy in Yarnell is nearing completion.
Trump had his best debate in Nevada. Instead of 90 minutes of him denying his alleged minor sexual aggressions, some actual issues were discussed – the Supreme Court, the economy, trade, terrorism, immigration, guns and abortion.
Mr. Williams forgot to add a word to his column: integrity. A man of integrity.
Our community continues to organize around the crisis in our traditional District public schools.
Recently I sent a letter to the editor complaining about the animal abuse that is so prevalent in Arizona, and mentioned the people who walk their dogs on hot pavement.
Editorial cartoon published in The Daily Courier Friday, Oct. 21.
This election season no longer rests on party loyalty or affiliation.
Just about everybody thinks that art has power to nourish the soul.
Did you know that there is a huge difference between our local candidates for AZ House of Representatives in the upcoming election?
One of Donald Trump’s campaign promises has been that he will bring the jobs back home to America that have been outsourced overseas.
When moving to a rural desert region from anywhere that has an abundance of water is always a huge adjustment, one that some new residents never achieve.
Editorial cartoon: Oct. 20, 2016
With Halloween so close to the November election, we may as well bring up the obvious link between ghouls and political hacks: Dead people are voting.
Prescott Meals On Wheels is grateful to the Yavapai Classic Cruisers!
Three years ago, Ohio prison officials announced they would stop using the sedative midazolam as part of their mix of execution drugs.
I am greatly disappointed that we who are conservative, pro-Constitution Republicans have no Senators to represent us in Washington.
Before you vote consider the following. A lot of the current news has been about possible Russian influence in our presidential election.
The Presidential election couldn’t be more simple.
Just a note to anyone considering voting for Hillary Clinton on Nov. 8.
Editorial cartoon: Oct. 19, 2016
Would you please publish this letter so we can show Elizabeth Crounse (letter re: “Gary Johnson,” Oct. 8) how misguided she is?
Today is the day – the final presidential candidate debate of 2016. (Starts at 6 p.m. Arizona time on major networks.)
What is very sad about recent politics is that so much progress on racism and sexism has been lost.
Thanks for the article about the county Board of Supervisors and the Planning and Zoning Commission having a discussion on the tiny home trend.
- Tiny homes are cute, but zoning, regs will apply
- Only one company to remain in Arizona’s health insurance marketplace
- NEED2KNOW: New record store; businesses expand; nonprofit donations
- Search warrant leads to drug, weapons arrest: Heroin confiscated in homicide case
- Anti-pot effort gets $1M from state’s richest man
- Arizona highway clouded by smoke, causing numerous accidents
- Juvenile charged with murder in Rimrock shooting
- Prescott Transit Authority to connect Quad-Cities 3 times daily to Phoenix
- Two views on Affordable Care Act: Replace it or fix it?
- Arrest made in Rimrock murder
- Prescott man charged with embezzling $250K
- Prescott man accused of killing wife, unborn child
- Two Prescott Valley men arrested in burglary of Prescott taxidermy shop
- Trump to rally in Prescott Valley Oct. 4
- Prescott Valley Trump rally street closures (map)
- Trump whips Prescott Valley crowd into a frenzy
- 3 stabbed in Friday fight in Chino Valley
- MSNBC reporter raises ire of Yavapai County residents: But was she right?
- Ready or not, here he comes: Trump in Prescott Valley today; tickets are gone
- Woman dies of gunshot wound in Prescott