Authorities say a Lamborghini erupted in flames at a suburban St. Louis gas station after a minivan driver pulled away from a gas pump with the nozzle still attached.
Bears don’t usually pack a lunch, but they’ll be happy to eat whatever someone else has prepared.
A historic Baltimore market is closed temporarily after a video posted on social media showed a rat scampering through a bakery's display case. (July 13)
Quiet neighbors, pristine grounds and a view to die for: No wonder graveyard plots in Berchtesgaden are in high demand.
Rhode Island’s governor says she’s holding summer office hours at the beach.
Arizona authorities say a 44-year-old uniformed security guard is accused of impersonating a police officer by trying to pull over an unmarked car that happened to contain two state troopers patrolling a Phoenix freeway.
Papa John's, which has featured founder John Schnatter in logos and TV ads, is pulling his image from its marketing after reports he used a racial slur.
An alligator that was hanging out in a northern Indiana retention pond has been captured after being lured to shore with a frog.
Explosives were used to bring down two aging launch towers at Cape Canaveral in Florida on Thursday, July 12, 2018.
A U.S. park ranger confronted a woman seen snatching birds at a historic square in Philadelphia and placing them alive in plastic bags, and she claimed she released the birds after catching them.
When President Trump arrives in London Thursday as part of his European tour, he'll head straight into a storm of demonstrations as well as a giant orange inflatable balloon named Trump Baby. (July 11)
Stone tools recovered from an excavation in China suggest that our evolutionary forerunners trekked out of Africa earlier than we thought.
A 9-year-old English bulldog has died just weeks after winning the 2018 World's Ugliest Dog contest.
Made in the shade? It was more like made in the mud for hundreds of people at a Michigan park.
An Idaho teacher accused of feeding a sick puppy to a snapping turtle in front of several students has pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty.
Nine dolphins that had become stranded near Wellfleet, Massachusetts were re-released into the Atlantic Ocean Tuesday. Aerial video from WBZ-TV shows the release of two of the dolphins. (July 10)
The newest arrival at Brookfield Zoo near Chicago is a baby prehensile-tailed porcupine, called a porcupette. The baby born July 2 is a male and zookeepers are caring for him by hand. (July 10)
Two members of an Oregon church that shuns traditional medicine in favor of prayer and anointing the sick with oils pleaded guilty Monday to negligent homicide and criminal mistreatment in the death of their newborn daughter, who struggled to breathe for hours as family and friends prayed over her but did not seek medical care.
Cosplayers and more than 100,000 fans of anime and manga gathered over the weekend in Los Angeles for North America’s largest celebration of Japanese pop culture. (July 9)
Friend returns winning scratch-off saying, 'You’re lucky I like you'
A Maryland man who didn’t realize he won $50,000 playing a scratch-off ticket initially gave away his fortune to a friend.
Police in the Canadian province of Quebec shared a video on social media of a bear climbing onto an occupied police cruiser.
Police say a driver fleeing police crashed into a Pennsylvania home, damaging it badly. The York Dispatch reports state police tried to stop a Mini Cooper traveling 80 mph in a 55 mph zone on July 4th. (July 6)
A tasty typo mistakenly turned a U.S. Senate candidate’s name into that of a sandwich.
A Pennsylvania township with more money than it anticipated from increased property tax collection has decided to give the dividends to residents.
Authorities say a woman drove drunk to a New Jersey police station where she was picking up a man who had been charged with drunken driving.
- Prostitution sting yields three arrests in Yavapai County
- Fight, shooting in Prescott Valley between brothers over drugs lands one in jail
- Forest closures, fire restrictions to be lifted
- Prescott prepares airport for new carrier
- Reported bank robbery at OneAZ Credit Union in Prescott Valley
- Bank robbery suspect being sought
- Need2Know: New restaurant coming to the former Rancher’s Wife space; Bin 239 closes down; playing Cornhole for a Cause
- 4-month-old abuse victim stable at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Robbery suspect threatened to use force, Prescott Valley police say
- Man claims to have accidentally shot wife during argument
- Tiny homes grow in popularity, but where can you put them?
- 1 dead in Chino Valley stabbing Friday night
- Woman who claimed she was kidnapped arrested in Prescott homicide case
- Prescott PD actively investigating murder scene
- Man arrested in stabbing death of 16-year-old Chino Valley boy
- Visitor falls, dies after climbing over rail at Grand Canyon, rangers urge safety
- Flagstaff woman faces attempted murder charge in Bucky's Casino shooting
- Reward offered for information on location of baby
- Town of Prescott Valley issues Level 2 Water Conservation Alert
- Suspect in Prescott murder sought in Rimrock area manhunt