An Oregon family’s golden retriever has been honored by a sheriff for digging up $85,000 worth of black tar heroin in a family’s backyard.
The father of a Florida middle schooler is banned from school property after posting on Facebook that he was ready to burn down the school.
A Canadian woman who lost her engagement ring 13 years ago while weeding her garden on the family farm is wearing it proudly again after her daughter-in-law pulled it from the ground on a misshapen carrot.
A New Hampshire woman who became stuck in a swimming pool after the ladder broke turned to Facebook to ask for help getting out.
A Missouri couple will be sharing their wedding day with Monday’s solar eclipse.
There’s a new twist in the standoff between an octogenarian widow in Florida who refused to sell her townhome and the giant developer that constructed a timeshare resort around her vacant, two-story building anyway.
The New York state court system’s longtime communications chief has been fired after inadvertently telling a reporter that he “barely” went to work.
It wasn’t exactly the catch a Florida man was hoping for while fishing in the Atlantic Ocean. Instead, deputies say a drunken 22-year-old woman cursed at him before swimming up to his fishing line, biting it and swimming away with the rigging.
A driver was forced to gun his engine and jump a drawbridge that began rising as he crossed it with his family.
Nepalese hotels sent elephants to help stranded tourists ride to safety in a district has been devastated by recent flooding and landslides.
Humans have long been fascinated about the potential of robots. And a little worried.
A Virginia woman has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for poisoning her coworkers’ coffee with Windex and dish soap.
A man who says his livelihood in agriculture has been nearly ruined by people who entered the country illegally to work on local farms is facing charges he sprayed liquid manure on a marked U.S. Customs and Border Protection car after confronting an agent about immigration enforcement.
He won’t even be able to vote, but a 16-year-old Wichita high school student says he’s serious about his bid to run for governor of Kansas.
Police say the DJ at a Pennsylvania couple’s wedding reception made off with $600 in gifted money.
A Wisconsin man who doctors say came perilously close to death after accidentally shooting a nail into his heart while working on his house calmly drove himself to the hospital and even parked his pickup truck in the lot before walking into the emergency room.
t 24, Sam Koekkoek can say that he owns his own house, free and clear - a recently completed tiny home that he spent the past two years building.
Police say a 32-year-old man has been arrested after he allegedly rammed his car into two luxury vehicles at a Washington car dealership, causing more than $500,000 in damage.
Ohio officials have granted a woman’s request to have President Donald Trump’s mysterious tweeted typo, “covfefe,” on her license plate.
olice say a Connecticut woman and her 12-year-old daughter were locked inside a convenience store by an employee who suspected them of stealing, and they kicked out the store’s glass doors to escape.
Confederate monuments in Baltimore were quietly removed and hauled away on trucks in darkness early Wednesday, days after a violent white nationalist rally in Virginia that was sparked by plans to take down a similar statue there.
An animal sanctuary in Valentine, Arizona has received a Mule Deer Fawn recently confiscated by the Arizona Game and Fish Department. The fawn appears to be in good condition at this time: alert, nursing well and good hair coat.
A Florida man has been sentenced to six years and five months in prison for accidentally shooting a gun while taking a selfie in a strip club restroom
Boston police say they have recovered a handgun that was reported stolen more than 35 years ago.
A three-day art exhibition curated expressly for dogs is attracting hundreds of canines to witness nearly a dozen masterpieces in New York City.
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Prescott’s ‘New’ Entertainment District: How will the designation impact downtown businesses?
- Prescott Valley man arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- County attorney dismisses charges against Goodwin Fire drone pilot
- Krispy Kreme marks eclipse with chocolate glazed doughnuts
- Deputy holds his fire when woman confronts him … with pellet gun
- Great American Eclipse: locals hope to catch full experience, students plan to document
- Residents push for ‘human scale’ in Deep Well Ranch project
- Prescott No. 1 in Expedia’s state destination for nature lovers
- Prescott Valley boys lift car off granduncle, save his life
- 4 teens arrested on drug charges
- Officers from 2 agencies involved in Chino Valley shooting
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Car dealership employee set to be sentenced for embezzlement
- Living amongst the celebrities in Prescott – not!
- Prescott Valley animal control officer arrested on child sex charge
- Two dead in two-vehicle collision on Highway 69
- Willow Creek Road apartment complex stalled
- Seven arrested in drug bust
- YCSO releases video of suspect’s fatal shooting