Guards at the state prison in Buckeye recovered a crashed drone that was trying to deliver marijuana and cellphones to inmates.
WWI U-boat found off Belgium with 22 bodies inside
Belgian authorities have identified a German submarine that went missing over a century ago during World War I.
There are survivalists ready to keep themselves alive for months with nothing more than a plastic fork (perhaps an exaggeration), then there’s a greater universe of preppers who might need some help with bug-out gear come the end of the world.
Amazon is sorting through 238 proposals to house the company’s second headquarters, and a Las Vegas man is trying to woo the online giant with a song. A man from Las Vegas, New Mexico, that is.
There will be no smoldering firefighter calendar coming from the Omaha Fire Department next year.
Navy grounds air crew that made vulgar drawing in sky
Residents of the town of Okanogan, Washington, got quite an air show courtesy of the U.S. Navy.
A man who always joked that he didn’t want to venture into the afterlife hungry got his wish when he was buried with two cheesesteaks from his favorite sandwich shop — Pat’s King of Steaks in Philadelphia.
A Pennsylvania couple is suing the police and an insurance company because they say they were handcuffed for hours in a patrol car after their hibiscus plants were confused for marijuana.
A Northern Arizona University professor is accused of stalking a student and two firefighters she met online.
Haruyuki Sano traveled 1 ½ hours for a taste of the same cheeseburger U.S. President Donald Trump ate with Japan’s prime minister during his visit last week.
A newly discovered object from another star system that’s passing through ours is shaped like a giant pink fire extinguisher.
Burglars hit tennis star Venus Williams' Florida home, stealing $400,000 worth of goods while she was at the U.S. Open, police said Thursday.
An election for the governing board of a small Connecticut town has been decided by a coin toss.
A Phoenix man was close to turning a locomotive into his own runaway train.
The $500 million Museum of the Bible is a project of the conservative Christian family that owns the Hobby Lobby arts and crafts chain. Hobby Lobby president Steve Green said the Washington museum is a nonsectarian effort to educate people about the Bible’s broad influence. (Nov. 16)
A McDonald’s drive-thru window became a squeeze-thru window for a woman who apparently needed a fast food fix.
A Massachusetts man authorities dubbed the “spelling bee bandit” because the notes he passed to tellers during multiple bank robberies in the Boston area contained the same spelling error has pleaded guilty.
The party game Cards Against Humanity says it’s bought U.S.-Mexico border land and hired a lawyer to try to stop President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall.
A man who led police on a nearly 20-mile chase through Houston was taken into custody only after dancing once he stepped out of his car.
A fourth-grader was taken into custody Tuesday for bringing a BB gun to Desert Willow Elementary School in the 3700 block of Prospector Street.
Police officers in a Massachusetts town jokingly recommend drivers get a little more creative if they make their own illegal license plates.
Six Czech tourists who dressed up in skimpy swimsuits made famous by Sacha Baron Cohen’s “Borat” have reportedly been detained by authorities in Kazakhstan’s capital Astana
A 62-year-old man has been arrested after police received a report of someone smeared in blood outside a western Michigan gas station.
A Massachusetts town has removed the word “men” from the name of its governing body.
A North Carolina woman hit the jackpot with two scratch-off lottery tickets, marking the second such instance in three weeks.
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Mountain lions, bobcats share neighborhood
- Oops, county considers buying three lots where developer accidentally put a road
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- NAU professor indicted for stalking student, firefighters
- Prescott considered one of America’s best small towns for Christmas
- Need2Know: New wine tasting venue in Prescott; Acupuncture Center of Prescott moves
- Tips for living with coyotes; rule No. 1 - Don’t feed them
- Yavapai College providing free tuition to those with GEDs
- New book chronicles Yarnell Fire tragedy ground zero
- Police Update: Body found near Mayer, but teacher killed in Williams
- Diesel tanker collision on I-17 turns fatal
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Intoxicated Prescott Valley man invades home; occupant goes to hospital
- Editorial: 'Banning the box' in Arizona is the right move
- Prescott’s diminishing ‘general pool’ of water
- Highway 89A traffic will exceed 69 soon, say experts
- 2001 Prescott plane crash killed 2, changed lives of 2 survivors forever
- Mogollon Monster has been seen in Grand Canyon area and as far south as Prescott Valley?
- Murdered Arizona teacher stabbed ‘multiple times’ according to medical examiner