A technology company in China has broken the the world record for most robots dancing simultaneously.
Police in suburban Kansas City are on the hunt for a man accused of stealing a TV while wearing a T-shirt with the phrase “I’m Broke Baby” on it.
Police in Arkansas are asking the public for help identifying the those responsible for stealing an ATM from a bank using a forklift.
"I'm still shook." That's what user @ashleen tweeted when she uploaded a video of a German Shepard dog pushing a shopping cart in a California grocery store.
A scooter driver looking down at his cell phone drove into a large sink hole on a street in China.
A former Mohave County Sheriff candidate has been summoned to appear in court following a shoplifting incident reported late last month, police say.
A wary woman in southern Germany alerted police after a man buzzed on the door and asked for permission to search her balcony for his false teeth.
The fatal stabbing of a hairstylist in Chicago was part of a sexual fantasy hatched in an online chatroom between a Northwestern University professor and an Oxford University employee, whose plan included killing someone and then themselves, prosecutors told a Cook County judge Sunday at a bond hearing for the men.
Are you looking for a nanny or caregiver job? Do you search for these jobs on websites such as care.com or sittercity.com? If so, then you should look out for nanny or caregiver scams.
For those not in the 14 states comprising the eclipse's "path of totality," here's a look at some of the viewing opportunities online and on TV:
An Oregon family’s golden retriever has been honored by a sheriff for digging up $85,000 worth of black tar heroin in a family’s backyard.
The father of a Florida middle schooler is banned from school property after posting on Facebook that he was ready to burn down the school.
A man pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges he sprayed liquid manure on a marked U.S. Customs and Border Protection car after confronting an agent about why he wasn’t doing more to arrest people in the country illegally.
A Canadian woman who lost her engagement ring 13 years ago while weeding her garden on the family farm is wearing it proudly again after her daughter-in-law pulled it from the ground on a misshapen carrot.
A New Hampshire woman who became stuck in a swimming pool after the ladder broke turned to Facebook to ask for help getting out.
A Missouri couple will be sharing their wedding day with Monday’s solar eclipse.
There’s a new twist in the standoff between an octogenarian widow in Florida who refused to sell her townhome and the giant developer that constructed a timeshare resort around her vacant, two-story building anyway.
The New York state court system’s longtime communications chief has been fired after inadvertently telling a reporter that he “barely” went to work.
It wasn’t exactly the catch a Florida man was hoping for while fishing in the Atlantic Ocean. Instead, deputies say a drunken 22-year-old woman cursed at him before swimming up to his fishing line, biting it and swimming away with the rigging.
A driver was forced to gun his engine and jump a drawbridge that began rising as he crossed it with his family.
Nepalese hotels sent elephants to help stranded tourists ride to safety in a district has been devastated by recent flooding and landslides.
Humans have long been fascinated about the potential of robots. And a little worried.
A Virginia woman has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for poisoning her coworkers’ coffee with Windex and dish soap.
A man who says his livelihood in agriculture has been nearly ruined by people who entered the country illegally to work on local farms is facing charges he sprayed liquid manure on a marked U.S. Customs and Border Protection car after confronting an agent about immigration enforcement.
He won’t even be able to vote, but a 16-year-old Wichita high school student says he’s serious about his bid to run for governor of Kansas.
- Obituary: Krista (Evers) Buchanan
- Prescott Valley man arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- County attorney dismisses charges against Goodwin Fire drone pilot
- 4 killed, 1 injured in I-17 crash
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Prescott area home sellers see significant profits
- Deputy holds his fire when woman confronts him … with pellet gun
- Residents push for ‘human scale’ in Deep Well Ranch project
- Need2Know: Mexican street food in Prescott; Jim’s Auto Clinic awarded; Go Bananas has new owners; new Asian market in PV
- Widow won’t sign, and that puts timeshare giant in a bind
- 4 teens arrested on drug charges
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Prescott Valley animal control officer arrested on child sex charge
- Two dead in two-vehicle collision on Highway 69
- Willow Creek Road apartment complex stalled
- YCSO releases video of suspect’s fatal shooting
- Crash on Willow Creek sends 1 to Phoenix hospital, 6 to YRMC
- Funnel cloud(s) spied over Prescott
- DPS: One driver loses control in storm, causes fatal wreck
- Narcotics taskforce arrests 2 Prescott Valley residents