SPECIAL EVENTS American Legion Post 122 holds its meeting on Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. at the 50s Diner Conference Room, 19780 Hitching Post Way.
Cordes Lakes Community Center held a community yard sale on Oct. 15 with booths both inside and outside.
Plenty of chairs and lots of shade were available for guests at the 2016 Cordes Area Heritage Festival, Oct. 15, sponsored by both the High Desert Heritage Museum and the Friends of the Agua Fria National Monument.
Many of us read the Bible and study Bible stories, but Carol Peck is still directing Love Ministry and arranged for Mary Magill to provide a performance of The Woman at the Well.
Good German food for Oktoberfest will draw the crowds and the Mountain of Faith Lutheran Church in Cordes Lakes s no exception.
A Victory for Veterans event for veterans from across the state will be held on the weekend of Oct. 14, 15 and 16 at 3585 N. Highway 89 in Chino Valley.
SPECIAL EVENTS St. Vincent dePaul in Mayer is having their bag sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 13 and 14. Fill a brown grocery bag for just $2.
It was just 45 minutes into the bake sale and they were running out of everything.
When mentioning Mayer Justice Court, you picture the courtroom with the judge presiding over the current case.
SPECIAL EVENTS Oct. 7th Meals on Wheels will hold a Corn Fest and Bake Sale at Bank of the West in Mayer.
Cub Scout Awards: Special night for scouts to receive badges and awards with friends and family present
All Scouts work hard for their badges and awards, so when the children earn them, they are usually awarded at a ceremony where friends and family can also attend.
SPECIAL EVENTS September 30th is the MOPS meeting (Mothers of PreSchoolers). It starts at 9 a.m. at the Mayer Community Church at 10001 S. Fifth Street.
It seems that most people are too busy or not interested in joining the tried and true organizations that focus on a particular subject or group.
In spite of it being a recent windy day, the horseshoe tournament at Centennial Park, sponsored by Mayer Area Meals on Wheels, went on as planned.
The Cordes Lakes Red Hats took advantage of the end-of-summer weather and held their monthly luncheon meeting at Lynx Lake.
SPECIAL EVENTS September 24 the High Desert Heritage Museum at 19600 E. Stagecoach (Tourist Center) is holding a membership drive and meeting.
There was a lot happening at Cordes Lakes Days with raffles, vendors, blankets for kids, Sheriff’s Office and the Fire Department.
CORNVILLE – A man who heard a burglar rummaging through his cabinets on Saturday, Sept. 17, confronted the suspect with a handgun and ordered him to lie on the floor, but the suspect got away when the homeowner had to leave the room to call police, Yavapai County Sheriff’s spokesman Dwight D’Evelyn said.
NASA Aerospace Engineers visited the Coyote Springs Elementary school to open up the world of possibilities for their students.
Area police conducting a compliance check of 44 convenience and grocery stores on Saturday, Sept. 10, by sending in teens to try to buy alcohol, found that nine stores sold to the underage buyers, according to PVPD Cpl. Tony Lawrence.
A Day of Remembrance is important to everyone in this nation as we remember the horror of what happened the day.
Don’t you just love those strange coincidences? You know—those odd moments when you find an odd link to someone or something clear across the universe from you.
SPECIAL EVENTS Breakfast at the Center will be an abbreviated menu of biscuits & gravy served from 8 to 10 a.m. due to Cordes Lakes Days starting at 10 a.m.
The cooks labored most of the day to make the perfect meat sauce and the filling for the manicotti.
CORDES LAKES – Three men were arrested after two suspects in ski masks forced their way into a home in the 20900 block of East Coyote Lane while carrying weapons on Sunday, Sept. 11, Yavapai County Sheriff’s spokesman Dwight D’Evelyn said.
- Tiny homes are cute, but zoning, regs will apply
- Prescott Valley couple face felony charges after accidental shooting
- Only one company to remain in Arizona’s health insurance marketplace
- NEED2KNOW: New record store; businesses expand; nonprofit donations
- Search warrant leads to drug, weapons arrest: Heroin confiscated in homicide case
- Anti-pot effort gets $1M from state’s richest man
- DeMocker fails on appeal: Conviction and sentence affirmed
- Arizona highway clouded by smoke, causing numerous accidents
- Juvenile charged with murder in Rimrock shooting
- Prescott Transit Authority to connect Quad-Cities 3 times daily to Phoenix
- Prescott man charged with embezzling $250K
- Prescott man accused of killing wife, unborn child
- Two Prescott Valley men arrested in burglary of Prescott taxidermy shop
- Trump to rally in Prescott Valley Oct. 4
- Prescott Valley Trump rally street closures (map)
- Trump whips Prescott Valley crowd into a frenzy
- 3 stabbed in Friday fight in Chino Valley
- MSNBC reporter raises ire of Yavapai County residents: But was she right?
- Ready or not, here he comes: Trump in Prescott Valley today; tickets are gone
- Woman dies of gunshot wound in Prescott