U.S. Air Force Airman Anna L. Delaney graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
On September 12, the General George Crook Chapter of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) was represented by current Regent, Sharon Johnson, Registrar Betsy Bykerk, and Historian, Dr. Anne Marie Ward who proudly accepted a special Constitution Week Proclamation from the City of Prescott at the City Council Voting Session.
Ted and Sherene Lamb of Lamb Chevrolet Cadillac located in Prescott, Arizona, were recognized for 50 years as a Chevrolet and Cadillac dealer by General Motors on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017.
Pictured are the Cliff Rose volunteers who collected 923 total pounds of nonperishable food on Aug. 26, from residents of the neighborhood!
The Arizona Society Sons of the American Revolution marched in the 31st annual Territorial Days Parade in Chino Valley.
The recently formed George D. Reiff American Legion Auxiliary (ALA) Unit in Crown King, Arizona, is already thinking ahead.
Team members from Kindred Hospice and Kindred at Home blanketed the Prescott and Cottonwood area throughout August, distributing food collection bags and gathering donations for the “Yavapai County Food Bank” and “Old Town Mission Food Bank,” two of many benefactors of Kindred’s 13th annual Food Drive.
Sharon Johnson, left, accepts a special Constitution Week Proclamation from the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors on behalf of the General George Cook Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution on Sept. 6.
On a hot and dusty afternoon, seven members of the Williamson Valley Bagdad Fire District found themselves in an arena in Williamson Valley surrounded by gentle giants who would teach them about teamwork, inner strength, and leadership.
Bill and Jodi Weber are proud to announce that their son, Cameron J. Weber, has received his Eagle Scout Award through Troop 6 in Prescott, Arizona on May 4, 2017.
First Lt. Andrew Wade Collison has graduated from the Marine Corps Fleet Readiness Squadron at Camp Pendleton, Calif., August 2017.
Cadet Levi Taylor Rosdahl, son of Keith and Rhonda Rosdahl of Prescott, graduated from the U.S. Military Academy on Saturday, May 27.
Amanda Bertsch of Tri-City Prep High School in Prescott is among 20 high school seniors from around the state to be awarded the 2017 Flinn Scholarship, a highly competitive merit-based award for undergraduate study at an Arizona public university.
Ivory Marinakis, a student from Prescott, graduated July 28 from the 2017 Helios Scholars summer internship program at the Translational Genomics Research Institute, or TGen, in Phoenix.
Sean Burton of Dewey was awarded Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences degree from National University of Health Sciences.
Chapter FE, P.E.O. Sisterhood, Prescott, Arizona is so very proud of our current grant recipients in the P.E.O.
Yolanda Bonilla, a Chandler resident and 20-year member of the American Legion Auxiliary (ALA), was unanimously elected ALA Department President for the state of Arizona at the 2017 American Legion Auxiliary Convention held in Carefree, Ariz.
Albert Engleman turned 102 on Aug. 12.
Several young men with ties to the Quad Cities recently graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Cole Parrish graduated Basic Training from the Great Lakes Naval Academy with honors.
Private Christian Manley, of Prescott Valley, has completed his AIT as a Combat Medic and has become a Nationally Registered EMT.
Travis Vollette was promoted to Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps on Aug. 1.
Two quad-city area students were among the 900 additional winners of National Merit Scholarships financed by colleges and universities, the NMSC announced Monday, July 17.
Boston University awarded academic degrees to 6,045 students in May 2017, including two women from Prescott.
Ben Souler is a World War II and Korean War veteran who is turning 100. He served in the U.S. Navy for 23 years.
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Oops, county considers buying three lots where developer accidentally put a road
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- Prescott war hero devoted to giving back to his hometown that instilled in him his patriotic values
- Need2Know: New wine tasting venue in Prescott; Acupuncture Center of Prescott moves
- New book chronicles Yarnell Fire tragedy ground zero
- Body recovered at Grand Canyon may be missing Utah man
- City: Developers pay ‘fair share’ of road work
- What's next for a Grand Canyon tram? Prospects are bleak
- Kingman drug investigation involving strip club turns up marijuana, weapons, dead alligator
- Police Update: Body found near Mayer, but teacher killed in Williams
- Diesel tanker collision on I-17 turns fatal
- Intoxicated Prescott Valley man invades home; occupant goes to hospital
- Highway 89A traffic will exceed 69 soon, say experts
- Two arrested in auto burglaries, police say lock your car doors
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Mogollon Monster has been seen in Grand Canyon area and as far south as Prescott Valley?
- Monday morning crash fatally injures 63-year-old Chino Valley woman
- 10 patients assessed after I-17 wrecks
- Editorial: 'Banning the box' in Arizona is the right move