Allie Amos named to Lasell College’s Dean’s List Lasell College announced today that Allie Amos from Prescott, was named as a member of the Dean’s List for her academic performance in the fall 2017 semester.
Robert A. Cressman of Prescott Valley was elected the new leader of the Arizona Rangers at the recent State meeting held in Phoenix.
The ladies of the General George Crook Chapter, National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR) present Sharlot Hall with a plaque for the Governor’s Mansion.
On Feb. 16, the Community Health Center of Yavapai (CHCY), also known as the Yavapai County Community Health Services, was awarded the 2017 Quality Improvement Award from the Department of Health and Human Services.
Dillan Tiger Osborn, son of Alexander N. Osborn and stepson of Jane Cole Osborn of Prescott, earned the highest Boy Scouts of America rank of Eagle Scout.
The Prescott office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage helped raise $2,640 for Big Brothers Big Sisters at annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake event on March 25.
BloomTree Realty gives a sizeable donation to the PUSD Family Resource Center to help children in need.
Alex Vakula, a Prescott attorney and the president of the Arizona Bar Association, has been chosen as President-Elect of the Western States Bar Conference. Vakula will take office in 2020.
U.S. Air Force Airman Sebastian G. Lupe graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Lincoln Elementary students read 115,963 minutes and raised $3,149 in February 2018 for Meals on Wheels, Hungry Kids, comfort dog assisted reading and water system repair in Puerto Rico.
The Cliff Rose neighborhood residents donated 850 pounds of food on Feb 24 to The Prescott Community Cupboard.
Cordes Lakes Library Volunteer Rochelle Dekarske stopped by the West Yavapai Guidance Clinic Prescott Valley March 7 with a donation of children’s books for the outpatient counseling center’s lobby.
Yavapai College Small Business Development Center (SBDC), an America’s SBDC Arizona Network Service Center (AZSBDC), congratulates Ignacio Mesa, owner, Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery, the Yavapai County SBDC 2018 Success Award Winner!
Thomas E. Hanson, son of Rick and Kathy Hanson of Prescott Valley, grandson of Chief Master Sergeant “Bob” Hanson (Ret.) also of Prescott Valley, a graduate of Bradshaw Mountain High School, and a former teacher at Humboldt Unified School District, was sworn in for his second enlistment by his grandfather aboard the USS Midway in San Diego on Feb. 2.
Gunner’s Mate 3rd Class Jordan Thompson, left, and Gunner’s Mate Seaman Cole Parrish, from Prescott Valley, determine scores on a firing-range target during a gun shoot aboard the amphibious assault ship USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6).
Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew Weedon is a boatswain’s mate serving aboard USS Fort Worthbased in San Diego.
U.S. Air Force Airman Hayden T. Klein graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
U.S. Air Force Airman Kevin L. Atkerson graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
Private 1st Class Terry L. White II, 19, of Dewey, graduated from the United States Marine Corps boot camp at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego on Jan. 5.
Mingus Springs Charter School has announced its spelling bee winners.
Honor Roll: Week of Jan. 31, 2018
The Prescott Vette Sette Charitable Foundation, sponsors of the 11th annual All Corvette Show in downtown Prescott has resulted in $9,999 being donated to three local nonprofits and educational organizations.
Prescott College has awarded full tuition scholarships to five students from around the country.
Chapter BG, P.E.O. Sisterhood, Prescott, recently awarded a Program for Continuing Education (PCE) Grant to Dove Marie Gundermann to assist her with her educational expenses as she pursues her education and career goals.
Fulfilling grant requests from 30 Prescott charitable organizations, the Prescott Noon Lions Club distributed proceeds from its paper recycling project in October for the 44th consecutive year.
- Prostitution sting yields three arrests in Yavapai County
- Fight, shooting in Prescott Valley between brothers over drugs lands one in jail
- Plans underway to open Lower Goldwater Lake up to the public
- Forest closures, fire restrictions to be lifted
- Prescott prepares airport for new carrier
- Reported bank robbery at OneAZ Credit Union in Prescott Valley
- Bank robbery suspect being sought
- Need2Know: Willow Creek apartment construction back on, says developer; Hotshots Learning and Tribute Center now open; and Farm Provisions restaurant not closing
- 4-month-old abuse victim stable at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Robbery suspect threatened to use force, Prescott Valley police say
- Tiny homes grow in popularity, but where can you put them?
- 1 dead in Chino Valley stabbing Friday night
- Woman who claimed she was kidnapped arrested in Prescott homicide case
- Prescott PD actively investigating murder scene
- Man arrested in stabbing death of 16-year-old Chino Valley boy
- Visitor falls, dies after climbing over rail at Grand Canyon, rangers urge safety
- Flagstaff woman faces attempted murder charge in Bucky's Casino shooting
- Reward offered for information on location of baby
- Town of Prescott Valley issues Level 2 Water Conservation Alert
- Suspect in Prescott murder sought in Rimrock area manhunt