James Thomas and Glendella Hanson were married Feb. 16, 1957, at Simpson Methodist Church in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Kenneth and Margaret Moore, who raised their family in Claremont, New Hampshire, and currently reside in Prescott Valley, are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary Feb. 22.
Bonnie Dann and Scott Heide were married on January 1, 2017, surrounded by family and friends in Prescott.
Gus & Sandra Scott of Prescott were married Dec. 23, 1961, in Manchester, Tennessee.
Maria Concetta Liuzzo and PFC Anibal Jesus Vazquez, both of Prescott Valley, have announced their engagement. Maria, daughter of Tom and Pam Liuzzo of Prescott Valley, is a graduate of Bradshaw Mountain High School and will graduate in May from Yavapai College with a degree in Early Elementary Education.
Maria Concetta Liuzzo and PFC Anibal Jesus Vasquez, both of Prescott Valley, have announced their engagement.
Larry and Phyllis Collette, of Prescott Valley, recently celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary in Las Vegas at the home of their daughter and son-in-law, Sherri and Larry Maghrak.
Judith and William Cooksey of Prescott will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary.
Patricia and David Curtis of Prescott and Yuma celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Dec. 25.
Shirley and Richard Leithead, of Prescott Valley, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, Dec. 9.
AnnMarie Aguirre and Riley Higgins, both of Prescott, have announced their engagement.
Glenn and Cathy Howden of Prescott announce the engagement of their daughter, Erin Howden, to Jordan Piel, son of Art Piel and Patricia Curran of Chicago.
Gerald (Jerry) and Linda Votava of Prescott celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on November 12, 2016.
Adolphus Michael “Mike” and Marjorie Angotti, of Dewey, celebrated their 70th anniversary in Glendale on Thanksgiving weekend and again in Prescott at Rosa’s.
Danielle, the daughter of Gerald and Mary Pohl of Miami, Florida, earned a B.S. degree at Hillsdlae College and is a graduate student in Genetics at Tulane University.
Michael Palmer Hoppe and Noel Aubrey Hinton were married at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2016, in the Chapel of the Valley in Prescott Valley.
Jan and Bob Nicolau are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Ann Marie Aguirre and Riley Higgins, both of Prescott, Arizona, are engaged.
Marisa Padilla and Lee Ransom, both of Charleston, SC, are engaged.
Carl and Kathryn “Kathie” Baardsen celebrated their 60th anniversary with a trip to Verona and Door County Wisconsin, visiting family.
Savannah Jean King and Robert Gene Harris, both of Prescott Valley, were married Oct. 8, 2016, at the home of Jenny and John Bartos’ in Eagle Ridge, Prescott.
Tracie Hatmaker and Evan Ksenzulak, both of Flagstaff, are engaged.
JoAnn and Ken Molyneux of Prescott Valley will celebrate 50 years of marriage with family and friends.
Eileen LaFleur of Prescott, Arizona, was married to Cihan Ocak of Istanbul, Turkey, Saturday, July 30, 2016.
Norm and Joy Samuelson celebrated their 50th anniversary on Oct. 7 with a trip to Australia. Here, they stand with a kangaroo during their trip. They were married on Oct. 7, 1966, in Oakland, California.
- Prescott duo charged with running drug lab
- New RV park planned for land adjacent to Watson Woods
- Prescott’s overflowing lakes now benefiting groundwater recharge
- Got a medical marijuana card? You can’t own a gun
- Obituary: Jimmy Rogers
- No refugees in Prescott area; local group tries to help
- Need2Know: Chick-fil-A update
- Protesting may lead to arrest
- 2007 Bagdad murder suspect arrested
- Caregiver accused of ripping off elderly victim for $190,000
- Whole Foods calls it quits, closing Friday
- Detectives find body, suspect it’s victim of a cold case
- Man robs Safeway store, gets away without the groceries
- Jury: Suspect not guilty in teen’s death
- Whole Foods closed due to declining profits
- Suspect in Safeway robbery ID'd
- Rare bomber at Prescott airport this weekend
- 500 caught each year shoplifting at PV store
- Man arrested, accused of making threats on social media
- Kayla Mueller’s parents donate to group they say abandoned her