The Prescott Jazz Summit is gearing up for its big show of the season next weekend, featuring Mike Vax and The Great American Jazz Band performing a tribute to the music and heritage of New Orleans.
There are two glittering parades running in tandem through Jon M. Chu's "Crazy Rich Asians," a glitzy and delightful adaptation of Kevin Kwan's 2013 bestseller.
Art reflects relationship with France
The French have returned. Or at least the Voila Tour is returning for a second year, presenting Prescott with another cultural exchange
In the middle of all the festivities surrounding its 90th year, Sharlot Hall Museum is celebrating with the sixth annual Sharlot’s WineFest.
Two of the hottest entertainers in Arizona are teaming up for a performance mixing guitar and dance Saturday at Prescott Center for the arts.
Cave of Bones is the fourth novel by Tony Hillerman’s daughter, Anne Hillerman, and like her first three (Spider Woman’s Daughter, Rock with Wings, and Song of the Lion) has become another New York Times bestseller.
Movies playing at Harkins Theatres, 7202 Pav Way, Prescott Valley (Highway 69 between Glassford Hill and Lake Valley roads), as of press time.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 17-26, 2018.
Your guide to galleries in the Prescott area, as of Aug. 17, 2018.
Mark Wahlberg's "Mile 22 " character James Silva has a tick where he snaps a yellow rubber bracelet against his wrist.
Historically, the use of pastels in art can be traced back to the sixteenth century, when Guido Reni, Jacopo Bassano, and Federigo Barocci were notable practitioners.
“Sharknado” fanatics, your day has come! You are finally vindicated by your years of dedication to the corny beast flicks of yesteryear. “The Meg” outpaces, outactions, outCGIs and outacts those other summer blockbusters while proudly waving a banner that reads, “science be damned!” Because there were megalodons, there are hydrothermal vents on the ocean floors and there are off-shore marine labs – so take that overthinking plot snobs!
VIP experience a good setup, says attendee
As music from The Instant Classics filled the air, Eric Hatchell and Kris Little were enjoying a couple beers from Wild Tonic, while on the Mile High Middle School athletic field for this year’s Mile High Brewfest Saturday, Aug. 11.
Movies playing at Harkins Theatres, 7202 Pav Way, Prescott Valley (Highway 69 between Glassford Hill and Lake Valley roads).
This weekend, the Folk Sessions celebrates the 75th anniversary of Woody Guthrie’s Columbia River Songs at the Highlands Center for Natural History with the Woody in the Woods Fest.
Yavapai College Performing Art Center’s upcoming season – celebrating the college’s 50th anniversary – is set to feature more stars than the night sky.
This weekend’s seventh annual Mile High Brewfest, put on by the Boys & Girls Club of Central Arizona, is in the new location of Mile High Middle School’s athletic field.
The Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center is set to feature a lot of original music Saturday from Walt Richardson and Friends, Blaine Long and Rosas del Rey and The CheekTones Trio.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 10-19.
Every space is filled in Mountain Artists Guild’s 68th annual August Arts & Crafts Festival, with 141 vendors set to fill out courthouse plaza this weekend.
Your guide to galleries in the greater Prescott area, as of Aug. 10.
More than 40 poets and singers to perform
More than 40 authentic cowboy poets and singers are set to perform for two days and three nights next week for one of Prescott’s most popular events.
We're going to need a bigger boat for all these shark movies.
Ongoing Arizona Cowboy Poets Gathering – brings the best in authentic Cowboy Poetry and Music to the stage once again at Yavapai College Performing Arts Center, 1100 E. Sheldon St.
"Christopher Robin" is a gentle and melancholic fable about recapturing the joys of childhood as an adult with the help of a wise and innocent bear.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Cleared for takeoff: Booking is underway for United Express flights from Prescott to Denver, L.A.
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- Meet the candidates running for Justice of Peace, Constable in Yavapai County
- Need2Know: Spirit Halloween open for season; Hertz coming to Prescott; Coldwell Banker buys Windermere Real Estate
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Prescott closes main Peavine Trailhead after damage from storm microburst
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say