Cordes Lakes News Briefs: Nov. 17 is the NACOG Fall Festival from 10 a.m. to noon, with a balance class and information on senior care and services available.
’50s Diner brings together car clubs, individual owners for display
On arrival, we were shuffled to the dirt lot and had quite a walk over gravel to get to the car location.
Although today is the federal holiday commemorating Veterans Day, tomorrow is the anniversary of the end of World War I at 11 a.m. on Nov. 11, 1918.
Nov. 14th is the Paint & Sip class with Len Whitebear. This month will feature Santa in preparation for the holiday season.
With Doctor D.J. and the cut-outs for faces, there was plenty to do at the Halloween Dance at the Cordes Lakes Community Center.
Ghosts and gremlins abounded at the Halloween Party at Cordes Lakes Library on Friday, Oct. 27.
Casino Night and Buffet will be held at the Community Center, 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive, on Nov. 4 from 5 to 8 p.m. Play black jack, Texas hold-em and other games, including bingo for chips, and if Lady Luck is with you, cash in your chips at the prize table.
U.S. home sales rose slightly last month as the Houston housing market quickly recovered from Hurricane Harvey.
The reputation of the bake sale during the annual Meals on Wheels Corn Fest certainly came into play on Friday, Oct. 13, when the event was held at the Bank of the West in Mayer.
U.S. homebuilders are feeling more optimistic than they have in months, looking past a recent slowdown in new home sales and the risk of rising labor and materials costs following hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
Costume Sale at the Community Center, 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive, is from 9 a.m. to noon on Friday, Oct. 20, and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Oct. 21. Great selection at very inexpensive cost.
Baha’i Faith celebrates founder’s birthday Oct. 22 The 200th birthday of Bahá’u’lláh, the founder of the Bahá’í Faith, will be celebrated by Baha’is of Yavapai County West at a Light of Unity Festival from 1:15 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 22, at La Quinta Inn, 4499 E. Highway 69, Prescott.
Cordes Lakes recently lost a well-loved member of our community, a person who embodied kindness, compassion and love.
Barley Hound, Clothes Hound join to help UAF Some people believe that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day, but this year, “Eat Shop Rescue” is hoping to turn that idea around by helping dogs and cats looking for forever homes.
Costume Sale at the Community Center 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive is from 9 a.m. to noon Friday, Oct. 13, and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 14.
Tartar sauce recalled Silver Spring Foods, Inc. is voluntarily recalling Waterfront Bistro Tartar Sauce because there is a chance an incorrect back label was attached to the bottle, which does not correctly identify ingredients that could pose an allergen risk; specifically, egg.
COLLY CONCERT will be held at Arcosanti on Sept. 23.
It seems that more traditions are being lost and things that should be remembered are being forgotten.
NEW YOUTH PROGRAM is doing well at the Cordes Lakes at the Community Center, 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive.
Hurricane Harvey’s devastating flooding kept eyes and hearts focused on the Gulf regions, while the unbridled fury of wildfires destroyed swathes of the West and Far West.
Cordes Lakes News Briefs: NEW YOUTH PROGRAM is doing well at the Cordes Lakes at the Community Center, 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive.
New Youth Program is being organized in Cordes Lakes at the Community Center, 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive.
Produce will be available on Aug 24. Sign-up starts at 7 a.m. and the doors are CLOSED and LOCKED at 9 a.m.
Corridor Briefs: Week of Aug. 11, 2017
Special The Great Baked Potato is being held at Cordes Lakes Community Center from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 5.
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Oops, county considers buying three lots where developer accidentally put a road
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- NAU professor indicted for stalking student, firefighters
- Mountain lions, bobcats share neighborhood
- Prescott considered one of America’s best small towns for Christmas
- Need2Know: New wine tasting venue in Prescott; Acupuncture Center of Prescott moves
- Tips for living with coyotes; rule No. 1 - Don’t feed them
- New book chronicles Yarnell Fire tragedy ground zero
- Yavapai College providing free tuition to those with GEDs
- Police Update: Body found near Mayer, but teacher killed in Williams
- Diesel tanker collision on I-17 turns fatal
- New year, new start for Station 7
- Intoxicated Prescott Valley man invades home; occupant goes to hospital
- Editorial: 'Banning the box' in Arizona is the right move
- Prescott’s diminishing ‘general pool’ of water
- Highway 89A traffic will exceed 69 soon, say experts
- 2001 Prescott plane crash killed 2, changed lives of 2 survivors forever
- Mogollon Monster has been seen in Grand Canyon area and as far south as Prescott Valley?
- Murdered Arizona teacher stabbed ‘multiple times’ according to medical examiner