The amazing place for this fortnight is the Charcoal Kiln.
The brothers Goligoski known in this region as the educational good guys
The Goligoski brothers — Mark, Stan and Greg — are three of Prescott’s favorite sons.
Most Prescott residents know Walker Road is named after the man who in 1863 led an expedition up the Hassayampa River in search of gold — the discovery of which contributed to the founding of Prescott in May 1864.
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, I’m in college and have a roommate. She’s also a great friend — or was, until now.
Dear Annie: My husband and I are in our mid-80s. During our life together, we’ve rarely discussed money.
God bless America, and how’s everybody? President Trump backed the Confederate statues Tuesday and Democrats claimed he’s lost the public trust for good.
Rapid weather changes can occur in the backcountry, and your pack is your lifeboat: never discard it or the supplies within, due to weight or physical fatigue.
“Lift Your Voice and Sing” is the topic of board-certified music therapist, Meg Bohrman at the 11 a.m. service at Prescott Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Aug. 20.
It’s wine time at the Museum, as Erik Berg discusses the “Growth, Death, and Rebirth” of the Arizona wine industry during a special lecture presentation at Sharlot Hall Museum.
7891 Ramblin Ranch Rd. • Prescott Valley
Come see why Pronghorn Ranch is one of the most popular communities in the area!
On my 5-mile walks this past weekend I noticed the “littles” are jumping around and believe me, it never is good to see young, tiny grasshoppers hatching and jumping around.
Although it’s virtually impossible to count them, insects are the most diverse group of organisms on the planet.
Let light in no matter what office is used for
Desha Peacock believes that everyone should have their own space at home where they can do the work that brings them joy.
Many homes do not have space for guest rooms, kids’ play areas and home theater lounges that are possible in homes with substantial square footage.
Books have more uses than might be obvious.
Dear Annie: After college, I moved across the country to New York City.
Produce will be available on Aug 24. Sign-up starts at 7 a.m. and the doors are CLOSED and LOCKED at 9 a.m.
Projects rarely as simple as they appear on TV
The DIY movement has inspired many homeowners to tackle home repair and remodeling projects on their own.
Long-term effects of insufficient sleep include increased risk of diabetes
Insufficient sleep causes more problems than many people may know.
Roots can’t absorb nutrients, water in water-logged soil
A season of rain is as trying as a season of drought.
You are making America stronger through Social Security.
Prescott Meals-on-Wheels serves from 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. at 1280 E. Rosser St., Prescott; 445-7630. Menus subject to change.
Last week I was in Provo, Utah, for a few days and had the opportunity to go bird watching at Utah Lake early one morning.
Dear Annie: I’m 81 years old. Of all the issues I read about regarding seniors, no one seems to acknowledge this one, and I just know I am not alone in this: the grief of trying to come to grips with the fact that I am old.
The sixth annual Mile High Brewfest, benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona, drew a record-breaking 1,300 participants taking advantage of discounted pre-sale tickets.
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Prescott’s ‘New’ Entertainment District: How will the designation impact downtown businesses?
- Prescott Valley man arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- County attorney dismisses charges against Goodwin Fire drone pilot
- Krispy Kreme marks eclipse with chocolate glazed doughnuts
- Deputy holds his fire when woman confronts him … with pellet gun
- Great American Eclipse: locals hope to catch full experience, students plan to document
- Residents push for ‘human scale’ in Deep Well Ranch project
- Prescott No. 1 in Expedia’s state destination for nature lovers
- Prescott Valley boys lift car off granduncle, save his life
- 4 teens arrested on drug charges
- Officers from 2 agencies involved in Chino Valley shooting
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Car dealership employee set to be sentenced for embezzlement
- Living amongst the celebrities in Prescott – not!
- Prescott Valley animal control officer arrested on child sex charge
- Two dead in two-vehicle collision on Highway 69
- Willow Creek Road apartment complex stalled
- Seven arrested in drug bust
- YCSO releases video of suspect’s fatal shooting