Loretta is an affectionate 2-year-old cat who'd love nothing more than to be your companion.
Marnie is a 5-year-old Bengal mix with green eyes.
Tilly is almost 2 years old and loves to be independent and have her head petted.
Scientists can monitor dogs’ activity just like humans’
Fitness and activity monitors have become a useful way for humans to meet their daily health goals. At the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (CVM), veterinarians are using activity trackers in the form of a collar, to help keep dogs healthy.
Boo is a 3-year-old dilute tortoiseshell with one green eye and one yellow eye.
Dear Annie: I have a sister-in-law who always has spur-of-the-moment birthday parties for her children — usually just giving us all one day’s notice.
Dear Dr. Roach: There is an extensive history of ADHD in my family.
March is Youth Art Month, a celebration of student-produced artwork at the national, state, and local level.
On Feb. 8, the Humboldt Unified School District participated in its annual Board Retreat.
Chino Valley High School takes great pride in offering our students many opportunities to enhance their leadership skills through various activities and affiliations.
Dear Annie: I go to a small school, with only a handful of people in my graduating year. We’ve all known one another since kindergarten and first grade, and we all spend our time talking and interacting as a group.
Gwenythe is a deserving recipient of the Courier’s “Student of the Week” award.
Have you ever made a mistake so huge that it was life-altering?
We are currently in the middle of the third quarter for students at local schools.
The year was 1935. At the Fair Grounds there was a giant pile of stone and debris that would make excellent base fill for roadways and foundations around the growing City of Prescott.
The laundry basket in the main bathroom is a multi-color casino slot machine.
Dear Annie: In the past, Valentine’s Day usually made me anxious because I didn’t have a date.
DEAR DR. ROACH: I am a welder, and I often use acetone to wipe minor cuts and abrasions in the workshop.
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, I’m a junior in high school, but, when I was in sixth grade, three boys tormented me with rude comments, especially about my body.
A Day without Immigrants prompted a day of protest Thursday in which immigration leaders asked immigrants to stay home from work, from school and from shopping.
Dear Annie: It has been over a year since my sister and I had a falling-out.
Church News: Week of Feb. 18, 2017
PRESCOTT Ahava B’Shem Yeshua … John Gibbons will deliver the message at Shabbat Saturday, Feb. 18, at 10:30 a.m. All are welcome to join for worship, prayers, praise and dance at Alliance Bible Church, 2601 Iron Springs Road.
This beautiful, custom designed, single-level Santa Fe sits on 1.09 acres.
Washington’s birthday is a good time to think about cherry trees. But rather than questioning whether George really chopped down the tree and then admitted to it, I find myself wondering what kind of a cherry it could have been.
- New RV park planned for land adjacent to Watson Woods
- Prescott’s overflowing lakes now benefiting groundwater recharge
- Threats: 5 things that could land you in jail
- Dog dragged by car, good samaritan pays ER vet bill
- Man arrested by SWAT on weapons charges
- No refugees in Prescott area; local group tries to help
- Need2Know: Chick-fil-A update
- Hotrod is hot stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Moviegoers have reservations about theater safety
- Snow in forecast for weekend, city reports
- Whole Foods calls it quits, closing Friday
- Detectives find body, suspect it’s victim of a cold case
- Man robs Safeway store, gets away without the groceries
- Jury: Suspect not guilty in teen’s death
- Whole Foods closed due to declining profits
- Suspect in Safeway robbery ID'd
- 1,200 encircle courthouse in Prescott Womens's March (VIDEO & GALLERY)
- Third storm forecast to hit as early as this afternoon
- Rare bomber at Prescott airport this weekend
- 500 caught each year shoplifting at PV store