Dear Annie: My boyfriend and I have been together for over 10 years. However, briefly we separated.
Saturday, Oct. 22, is the final day for the fundraiser Chino Valley United Methodist Church’s Soul Sisters women’s group.
Name: Prescott Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – affectionately known as PUUF (“puff”).
God bless America, and how’s everybody? The University of California at San Diego announced Wednesday that its researchers made a major discovery in the field of migraine headache research.
Worship Services: Week of Oct. 22, 2016
Plenty of room for animals and toys
Beautiful 35.66 acre ranch in Coconino County just outside of Ashfork.
Senior Menus for the week of Monday, Oct. 24, to Friday, Oct. 28
Vivacious Red, Lively Blue, Sparkling Teal, Spirited Orange, Animated Yellow and Energetic Green are coming to a door near you.
Shorten the winter season with the help of spring flowering bulbs that you plant in fall. These beauties often provide the first bit of color, fragrance and winter relief each year.
Wayfair, one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, and A+E Networks, today announced the first-ever fully-shoppable TV series.
For years, the U.S. housing market looked bleak for young couples hoping to buy their first homes but struggling with high student debt, low pay and meager down-payment savings.
Take a look through the fall decor catalogs or browse the aisles of furnishings stores and you’ll see a recurring theme: matte finishes.
As I drive through town, I have stated to notice For Sale signs appearing in yards once again.
Dear Annie: My wife and I were married for 61 years. We had three sons. “Mary” passed away this year from complications of Parkinson’s and dementia.
Yavapai County Contractors Association and the City of Prescott Public Works Department present an informative Lunch N Learn series to assist folks through the what, why and how come of plan review, fees and inspections.
Perry and Sandy Massie are big believers in investing in children, education, and our community.
Many casual backyard birders have pet names for the birds they see in their yard such as an LBB for a “little brown bird” and an LGB for a “little gray bird.”
Dear Annie: I live in a large city with high real estate prices.
On July 29 President Obama signed legislation that opponents have dubbed the “DARK Act” (Deny Americans the Right to Know).
“Keeping a slice of tax Credit pie in Yavapai.” That’s the tagline Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters came up with for this year’s tax credit donation awareness campaign.
Central Arizona Fire and Medical engineer Mike Pacheco watches as Doris Jones performs CPR using an Automatic External Defibrillator at the Community Preparedness Fair at the Prescott Valley Event Center Saturday.
Dear Annie: My brother and I are close in age, and from the time I was born, he has bullied, teased and ignored me.
DEAR DR. ROACH: I was warned not to use the water agitators in the spa at the municipal facility where I live, because inhaling the chemicals can cause cancer.
Q. I lost weight over the summer and kept it off. Now the pounds are creeping back. How can I keep my lost weight from returning?
MATFORCE is offering an important free training on opioid overdose treatment on Thursday, Nov. 10, in Prescott Valley.
- Tiny homes are cute, but zoning, regs will apply
- Only one company to remain in Arizona’s health insurance marketplace
- NEED2KNOW: New record store; businesses expand; nonprofit donations
- Search warrant leads to drug, weapons arrest: Heroin confiscated in homicide case
- Anti-pot effort gets $1M from state’s richest man
- Arizona highway clouded by smoke, causing numerous accidents
- Juvenile charged with murder in Rimrock shooting
- Prescott Transit Authority to connect Quad-Cities 3 times daily to Phoenix
- Two views on Affordable Care Act: Replace it or fix it?
- Arrest made in Rimrock murder
- Prescott man charged with embezzling $250K
- Prescott man accused of killing wife, unborn child
- Two Prescott Valley men arrested in burglary of Prescott taxidermy shop
- Trump to rally in Prescott Valley Oct. 4
- Prescott Valley Trump rally street closures (map)
- Trump whips Prescott Valley crowd into a frenzy
- 3 stabbed in Friday fight in Chino Valley
- MSNBC reporter raises ire of Yavapai County residents: But was she right?
- Ready or not, here he comes: Trump in Prescott Valley today; tickets are gone
- Woman dies of gunshot wound in Prescott