I live in a town where the majority of people share one political viewpoint. I am in the minority on the other side.
Google’s ambitious new smartphone, the Pixel, doesn’t offer a lot that’s new. Yet it’s still one of the best out there.
This gorgeous beauty and her siblings were born on April 15. It was hard to give such a beauty a name but Ava seems appropriate.
Kitty is a very special 2-year-old tuxedo female. She was brought into a home by a wonderful gal after being shot with an arrow and had to be taken to the emergency clinic.
When it comes to handling life’s ups and downs, some cats like to consider things on a case-by-case basis. That is the perfect way to describe Kasey’s outlook.
I am frequently asked why United Animal Friends (UAF) charges an adoption fee of $100-plus for dogs and $50-plus for cats, when we usually take in these dogs and cats at no charge from private parties and shelters.
For years, I’ve been frustrated with my wife’s family and wished I could see her relatives change for the better.
A CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) volunteer is needed to serve as an advocate for siblings Jacob, Janna, and Joseph—all school-aged children.
Clubs and meetings for groups and organizations in the Prescott area this week.
Classes for the Taking in the greater Prescott area, Oct. 24-31.
Volunteering opportunities this week in the Prescott area.
Notices from community groups, organizations and government entities in the Prescott area.
Autumn is the season of longer nights, cooler weather and plenty of giant-pumpkin growing contests.
Sharlot Hall was just twelve years old in 1882 when her family moved by covered wagon from Kansas to Arizona Territory.
Every third Friday for four months, Laura Markey’s closest friends organized wine-and-movie pajama parties even when the physical therapist and health entrepreneur was far from up to playing host.
DR. ROACH WRITES: A recent column on Medicare’s wellness exam has generated a lot of confusion.
Dear Annie: I am 90 years old and, considering my age, in fairly good health.
Weather is often a popular subject of small talk, but in Arizona it can be a major topic of discussion.
The Arizona’s Children Association will offer another of its popular classes for parents raising children under the age of 5.
“The Twilight Zone” is ceding way to “Guardians of the Galaxy” on Disneyland’s popular Tower of Terror ride, but a change that could be seen as a victory for millennials’ pop culture over baby boomers’ is drawing complaints from thrill-seekers of all ages.
It’s bad enough that I can’t keep track of my car keys, sunglasses, purse or anything else. Now, my shoes are walking away. Literally.
Editor’s note: Letters to Rhonda and Dr. Cheri come from around the U.S. via our website and are not necessarily from Prescott.
Dear Annie: My boyfriend and I have been together for over 10 years. However, briefly we separated.
Saturday, Oct. 22, is the final day for the fundraiser Chino Valley United Methodist Church’s Soul Sisters women’s group.
Name: Prescott Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – affectionately known as PUUF (“puff”).
- Obituary: Alexander James Knapp
- DPS: 4 hurt seriously when truck strikes 23 cars on I-17
- DPS: 4 hurt seriously when cattle hauler strikes 23 cars on I-17
- Hotshots memorial trail nearly complete; path expected to be open Nov. 29
- Search warrant leads to drug, weapons arrest: Heroin confiscated in homicide case
- Photo: Rollover hits house in Prescott Valley
- Anti-pot effort gets $1M from state’s richest man
- Domestic fight allegedly leads to self-inflicted gunshot wound by Prescott man
- Arizona highway clouded by smoke, causing numerous accidents
- Public gets peek at Phippen-area roundabout plans
- Prescott man accused of killing wife, unborn child
- Two Prescott Valley men arrested in burglary of Prescott taxidermy shop
- Trump to rally in Prescott Valley Oct. 4
- Prescott Valley Trump rally street closures (map)
- Trump whips Prescott Valley crowd into a frenzy
- 3 stabbed in Friday fight in Chino Valley
- MSNBC reporter raises ire of Yavapai County residents: But was she right?
- Ready or not, here he comes: Trump in Prescott Valley today; tickets are gone
- Woman dies of gunshot wound in Prescott
- Obituary: Ramon Alfonzo Mancha