Bentley is a friendly, talkative 3 1/2-year-old orange tabby with a white bib and paws and lime green eyes.
As the largest leisure travel agency in North America, AAA has been inspecting hotels and restaurants for more than 80 years.
Carson is about 10 years young, a medium-sized shepherd/chow mix with three legs.
I recently joined a board game group. A friend had told me to come and play. Two women in the group are very competitive; one is my friend.
Gemma is a beautiful 6-year-old girl with an endearing personality and a great smile.
United Animal Friends (UAF) is hosting a reunion and barbecue picnic for all UAF adopters and their pets from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, at the ramada next to the Prescott Dog Park on Willow Creek Road.
The transition to high school is a major event in the life of a young person.
The Chino Valley Unified School District was first established on July 1, 1918, as The Farms School District teaching grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
Former Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson will be the Master of Ceremonies for the Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sister’s November Grand Gala Under The Big Top.
Quad-City Schools: District’s 800 registered volunteers logged 16,000 hours during the 2016-17 school year
Prescott Unified School District is surrounded by a community that supports education; a community in which volunteers play an active role in the education of our youth.
My husband and I are at an impasse. He wants to have a fourth child; I want to stick with three.
Protect your eyes! Grab those crazy “eclipse glasses.” Then quick, run outside and look up at the moon slipping in front of the sun for a total eclipse.
The sound of the cicadas are one of my favorite sounds in our beautiful town as the monsoons taper off and the green of summer has taken over the hills.
The amazing place for this fortnight is the Charcoal Kiln.
The brothers Goligoski known in this region as the educational good guys
The Goligoski brothers — Mark, Stan and Greg — are three of Prescott’s favorite sons.
Most Prescott residents know Walker Road is named after the man who in 1863 led an expedition up the Hassayampa River in search of gold — the discovery of which contributed to the founding of Prescott in May 1864.
Dear Rhonda and Dr. Cheri, I’m in college and have a roommate. She’s also a great friend — or was, until now.
Dear Annie: My husband and I are in our mid-80s. During our life together, we’ve rarely discussed money.
God bless America, and how’s everybody? President Trump backed the Confederate statues Tuesday and Democrats claimed he’s lost the public trust for good.
Rapid weather changes can occur in the backcountry, and your pack is your lifeboat: never discard it or the supplies within, due to weight or physical fatigue.
“Lift Your Voice and Sing” is the topic of board-certified music therapist, Meg Bohrman at the 11 a.m. service at Prescott Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Aug. 20.
It’s wine time at the Museum, as Erik Berg discusses the “Growth, Death, and Rebirth” of the Arizona wine industry during a special lecture presentation at Sharlot Hall Museum.
7891 Ramblin Ranch Rd. • Prescott Valley
Come see why Pronghorn Ranch is one of the most popular communities in the area!
On my 5-mile walks this past weekend I noticed the “littles” are jumping around and believe me, it never is good to see young, tiny grasshoppers hatching and jumping around.
Although it’s virtually impossible to count them, insects are the most diverse group of organisms on the planet.
- Obituary: Krista (Evers) Buchanan
- Prescott Valley man arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- County attorney dismisses charges against Goodwin Fire drone pilot
- 4 killed, 1 injured in I-17 crash
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Prescott area home sellers see significant profits
- Deputy holds his fire when woman confronts him … with pellet gun
- Residents push for ‘human scale’ in Deep Well Ranch project
- Need2Know: Mexican street food in Prescott; Jim’s Auto Clinic awarded; Go Bananas has new owners; new Asian market in PV
- Widow won’t sign, and that puts timeshare giant in a bind
- 4 teens arrested on drug charges
- VA considers cut to unemployability benefit
- Prescott Valley animal control officer arrested on child sex charge
- Two dead in two-vehicle collision on Highway 69
- Willow Creek Road apartment complex stalled
- YCSO releases video of suspect’s fatal shooting
- Crash on Willow Creek sends 1 to Phoenix hospital, 6 to YRMC
- Funnel cloud(s) spied over Prescott
- DPS: One driver loses control in storm, causes fatal wreck
- Narcotics taskforce arrests 2 Prescott Valley residents