Originally Published: January 10, 2019 9:45 p.m.
RIVERSIDE, Ohio — Police say a man doing doughnuts in a car he had just bought struck a power pole in Ohio, sending him and his two children to the hospital.
Authorities tell the Dayton Daily News the man was doing the stunt in his Pontiac G8 in a snowy parking lot in Riverside on Wednesday afternoon.
Police say the man apparently lost control and hit a live power pole, knocking the pole over and leaving the car with a crumpled front end.
The man and his two children have been hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say the man will be cited for reckless operation.
More like this story
- Arizona in Brief: Arizona man struck, seriously injured while standing outside vehicle
- Multi-vehicle pileup sends one person to the hospital
- Medical condition apparently caused Sunday crash into power pole
- 19-year-old Prescott man charged with murder in Ohio stabbing
- Police: Ohio man flees court at sentencing, crashes car