Originally Published: October 13, 2018 7:21 p.m.
Every year, Prescott Area Young Professionals (PAYP) recognizes up to eight young men and women who are poised to play key, visionary roles in shaping their communities and their businesses in the next decade. This year’s recipients were recognized during the inaugural Prescott Chamber Business awards ceremony Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Prescott Resort & Conference Center.
1) Jonathan Bennett, general manager of CertaPro Painters
2) Eric Giler-Tomala, media services supervisor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
3) Alexes Niekamp, owner of Lessons by Lexe: Dance Studio
4) Rebekah Prieto, training and development manager at Prevent Child Abuse Arizona
5) Megan Smith, advertising director at Prescott News Network
6) Jaimie Sventek, business manager at Prescott Fire Department
7) Kelley Villa, director of community outreach at Prescott Farmers Market
8) David Williams, vice president of Freedom Point Financial Services