Originally Published: November 5, 2018 8:28 p.m.
Freya is a tortoiseshell. Calm and collected, this little girl would rather be curled up next to her human than be doing anything else. She’s very sweet and doesn’t mind spending all afternoon lounging in sun spots. She was born May 2, 2018. She is friendly with people, cats and dogs. (Although she doesn’t necessarily love dogs in her face as expected). Freya is available to be seen by calling her foster mom, Danaka, for information at 928-830-1974.
More like this story
- Single and loving it: These cats and dogs want to be your one and only
- Pet Focus: Miss Kitty’s Lonely Heart Klub – Suede
- Help overlooked dogs and cats find a loving home - like yours
- Pick your price during Yavapai Humane Society 'Back in Black' Adoptathon
- Pet Focus: Superstar of the Week - Tortellini