Originally Published: May 14, 2018 6 a.m.
The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AGFD) has just sent out a postcard for hunters applying with paper applications. Basically, we have eight days from the time the regulations for the fall hunt are published until we paper pushers must have our applications at AGFD. Online applicants have until 12 June. It gets better because only online applications will be accepted by AGFD next spring when applying for elk and pronghorn.
I’d like to sell the AGFD my lifetime hunting permit back to AGFD because they are changing the rules. When I purchased the lifetime license, and was welcomed with open arms by AGFD, paper pushers were accommodated. Not so much anymore.
More like this story
- Fall hunt application deadline is June 26 at 7 pm
- Online draw applications for elk and pronghorn hunts now being accepted
- Elk and antelope hunting regulations available online
- Deadline approaching for hunting applications
- Game & Fish offers outdoor hunting activities just for kids, reconnect with nature