Originally Published: March 7, 2018 5:55 a.m.
For what reasons are the major grocery stores requiring digital coupons to take advantage of the store sale items? What an inconvenience for all.
There are people who don’t own computers, cell phones, iPhone, etc. These people usually being from a lower class of people or the elderly. This seems extremely unfair and discriminatory. We need another grocery store in this area for more competition and consideration for all Prescottonians.
More like this story
- PRACTICAL SAVER: What is the most profitable way to use coupons?
- Super-Couponing Tips: Double, double coupon trouble
- Super Couponing Tips: When stores accept expired coupons, who pays?
- SUPER COUPONING TIPS: Back to basics - Questions from new couponers
- Coupon column: Walmart versus grocery stores for price comparison