Originally Published: January 21, 2018 6 a.m.
The Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon-cutting event for Chick-fil-A this past week. Cutting the ribbon was owner Sarah Rogriguez, along with her husband, Aaron, and their son Caleb. Sharing in the celebration were Prescott Valley Mayor Harvey Skoog, Councilwoman Jodi Rooney and Councilman Marty Grossman; Prescott Mayor Greg Mengarelli; PV Chamber CEO Marnie Uhl; Board members Eric Strobel, Erin Vredeveld and Chris Graff; and the PV Chamber Ambassadors. Chick-fil-A is located in the Prescott Valley Crossroads off Highway 69.
More like this story
- Need2Know: Chick-fil-A to open in 2018; new stores in Bashford Courts; Backburner’s anniversary; Fann wins Boost honors
- Chamber focus: El Charro Norte
- Spirit and Body Massage ribbon cutting
- The Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce welcomed Winn School of Real Estate
- Pierce Property Management celebrates relocated office